• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
At least your empty souls are full of light. You make a lot of people happy around here with all the light you shine. (Sappy, but true). :poke:
Well said bones. Ive made great friends here and love ya all. I've met eek in person and he's grear guy very intelligent. Wimmer makes this place laugh. V54 family indeed!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have been answering emails since I came home and I am still not done. This is the most amount of emails I ever have to answer continuously.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been answering emails since I came home and I am still not done. This is the most amount of emails I ever have to answer continuously.

When I had a House Framing crew--- To be able to take off a week--I had to work several weekends before and after my vacation--Then Pay the crew (6 guys) their salary for the week (that way they wouldn't go work for some one else and get hurt) It got to the point of being too much trouble--just took lots of 3 day weekends

Severus

Enlightened
691a2b5a5120d5651981c460ba9a0ec2.jpg

Severus

Enlightened
I will be uploading a review video about the X80 pretty soon. I will post it here for you guys that are on the fence for this light.
f2e6642e345e6817fc4d7b200b37a442.jpg

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Haha they love 'em. They all love it when I come outside with my lights. All three cats I have follow me around like dogs. Even if Shorty is up a tree when I come out, she pops right down and follows along. It's kind of lol really... how much they love me. Lucky I have them too since I ain't got no human. :laughing:

This sounds like what my raccoons do when I go out in the yard at night. The shy ones go up a tree and the others wander around and Miko comes over to get scratched behind the ears and maybe get a few grapes. I have three cats and amazingly, we have never had a cat/coon fight. The coons don't even bother our free range chickens and ducks.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice quality comparative 24 LED and HID lights beamshots posted in the German forum, very informative and therefore very valuable: http ://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/beamshots-vom-gera-treffen-am-29-07-2017.57590/

Pick the ones you like, and get the Vinh54 versions!

ven

Flashaholic
Thats even smaller than i expected and i expected small! Defo a richbuff light if there ever was one!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Coming back to so much work to catch up almost make me fear the next long vacation. Hey at least I just got done with all emails. :)