• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another great story, Vinh. It is a very good reminder to be thankful for so much in life no matter what is going on.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are great vacation stories. I too, thought it was written well. Well enough for me to actually picture what was going on. Thanks for sharing. And being the kind person that you are.

AO 17

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful story vinh, I felt I was watch a hallmark movie. I am at work surrounded by a bunch of men and trying discreetly to wipe my eyes. Dang allergies lol

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I will tell you guys why vinh is the best modder.
He have all the equipment such as lumen test.
Good selection.
Great price.
Fast turn around.
Creative.. look at rc40vn40, tk61vn ideal..
Warranty.
Special promotion such as Thanksgiving sale...

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been gone a while but came back to check on old friends and to see what Vinh has been up to! I hope everyone is well! I won't be able to purchase any lights for a while but I love looking at all the new work that's been done!! I've sold a lot of my collection and need to sell a few more but I still have my small lights and I'll never get rid of the tn36utvn. It's just too much fun! Anyway, bigburly just checking in. Take care!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I will tell you guys why vinh is the best modder.
He have all the equipment such as lumen test.
Good selection.
Great price.
Fast turn around.
Creative.. look at rc40vn40, tk61vn ideal..
Warranty.
Special promotion such as Thanksgiving sale...
And friendly, real person, spiritual person. Has his heart in it.
Another layer of QC. Local. Available to communicate. Provides hot rod lights for people who want such, and provides other types of lights and services, too.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am only selecting the interesting stories. There are lots of others which I encounter people who are less than polite as well. Ca Mau is a city that is far from Saigon so people are still relatively less complicated. I certainly would haev different stories if I were to stay in Hanoi or Saigon. Both of which are Vietnam Major cities and life is very busy and complicated there. Also I am just passing out donors money and playing hero. Its really not that hard to do. :p

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow - been out of town a bunch w summer stuff going on & just catching up.
Loved the story Vinh!

I was hoping some new cells or emitters would be out but looks like just the aspire 18350 and the SST40.

I do have a new favorite light (besides my cqvn 4000K xplhi) and it's probably not very exciting to anyone else hhaha.

My trusty H600W MKii died on an upriver backpacking trip :(
Some water leaked into the head which was weird as it's been under water a bunch...
anyways, I loaned my backup HL (which is my awesome 4000K XPLhi from Vinh) and saw an H600fc MKiii on eBay of all places and in Kent WA too .. I don't think it was Vinh selling it haha

So the emitter in this is the semi exotic 6volt XML easywhite hiCRI under a lightly frosted lens.
It's SUPER and I've been living with it as my only light since I got it.

Blah blah -
Lots to catch up on.
Hope u guys are having a radical summer.

Here's a couple of pics:

Olympic peninsula:

[url]https://www.flickr.com/gp/rexshelverton/2AF382[/url] [img]

San Francisco Peninsula:

Whistler Bike Park (I paid for this image but don't have it in my bucket)

[URL=http://s793.photobucket.com/user/psychbeat/media/8D254933-3CB1-478D-86A3-C1EDEB8C696A.jpg.html][IMG]http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy215/psychbeat/8D254933-3CB1-478D-86A3-C1EDEB8C696A.jpg[/URL]

Cheerz!

Photobucket is another issue, long story but they want people to pay $400 for posting pics on forums(threads on here for more details)

I will pm my email, feel free if you want me to post the pics for you as i am sure we all want to see your adventure.

Good to see you bro:cool:

I just tried Flickr app but it doesn't do bbcode :(

I'll deal with it later and just use post image.

Hoping some new low voltage emitters or 18650 cells are released soon... been kinda slow this year.

----

Thanks for the stories Vinh!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Recently my dad fall in love with Clam Chowder. We bought Progresso from Costco which taste good but the clam pieces are tiny. Does anyone know of similarly good can style clam chowder with larger clam pieces?

hahoo

Enlightened
Recently my dad fall in love with Clam Chowder. We bought Progresso from Costco which taste good but the clam pieces are tiny. Does anyone know of similarly good can style clam chowder with larger clam pieces?
try cambells chunky
good stuff
51dfiCNwN6L.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Although I haven't had it in years (probably decades, to be honest) , Bar Harbor was the best canned version I remember ....

Seems to me that clam chowder is a soup that usually requires some seasoning adjustments and additions, too, if not scratch made.

Venompower

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh, look at this! :laughing:

img_8510.jpg

My wife just bought it at the supermarket. To be honest I never tasted it :sssh:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
A Great Flashlight Tripod Mount Solution

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1315943-REG/leupold_172625_binocular_tripod_adapter_tray.html

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm depressed. I haven't received a flashlight in the mail in almost a month. I remember when I used to get 2 or 3 per week. Ahh the good old days. :shrug: