• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

TONG

Newly Enlightened
61f579b3_0ed0_4b2f_b613_bb936f514313.jpg

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey I didn't know what I was doing.. I used to store lights in the portable lunch box before that.. I hope I can pull the photo tonight. Lol.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey I didn't know what I was doing.. I used to store lights in the portable lunch box before that.. I hope I can pull the photo tonight. Lol.

I used to keep them all right above my head on a shelve so I can play with them in bed

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Please help me locate this chain. I need it to be in the best quality possible. Original was made in Japan. Lasted 2 years. Now using Made in China last 2-3 months...

Thanksssssssss

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please help me locate this chain. I need it to be in the best quality possible. Original was made in Japan. Lasted 2 years. Now using Made in China last 2-3 months...

Thanksssssssss

I think I found it. Not as hard as Where's Waldo, but I think I got it... Do I win something? (jk, sorry... couldn't resist.)

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a slightly different note, does anyone else exclusively get the Duracell flashlight battery advert when watching YouTube? It's YouTube's go-to commercial for me between like 4 out of 5 videos, and it's super annoying as "Do you need the most trusted battery in your flashlight? Maybe not. Maybe you can trust your eyes to see in the dark" makes me think "No, I'd trust some 18650s and a spare light." It's like they know me enough to think "flashlight" but not well enough to know I wouldn't be depending on D-cell lights.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ever so popular toolvn can now have a bigger brother! A tool AA size.
IMG_7926.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]