• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
A lux of 240K while forming a large hot spot sounds like a successful flashlight.
My flashlight preference is first to have a large hot spot. If I need more throw, then I need a bigger flashlight. Not more throw at the expense of shrinking the hot spot. Others mileage may vary. :)

My guess was that he wasn't happy w getting 3000lm when that led can push upwards of 5000lm. This is just speculation though.

The beam looks AMAZING as is for sure though!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm happy with the performance. I'm just not Happy with the price that it would be with that performance...I sold this one for 300. Great deal for the lucky buyer though. If mass produced prive would be 450. At that price I want at least 3500 lumen and 300kcd....

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the one that got it.... despite lurking in these sub forums for a while now this will actually be my first vinh light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I only have a small designated time each day for R&D. It would be nice if I didn't have to worry about money so I can experiment all day long LOL

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok user named illuminationDomination was actually CAPO and he just got banned again. Just thought you all should know who you were actually talking to. That's all.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Acebeam EC65vn prices will suck because Acebeam refuse to sell me this model just like the X80. I will have to buy at or close to retail from a 3rd party supplier...Oh well :)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam EC65vn prices will suck because Acebeam refuse to sell me this model just like the X80. I will have to buy at or close to retail from a 3rd party supplier...Oh well :)

They raised to price to $140 from $122, and your light will be dead @30 seconds turbo..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
A Lesson in Customer's Service from Dremel

I use a high speed rotary tool for V54 engraving and some cosmetic designs. Many has failed on me to I went ahead and out the most expensive one I can find. The Dremel 9100. I paid around $200 for it. Works like a dream. Last night the bit got caught on my shirt and broke the flexible shaft cable. I could not find a replacement part online so I emailed Dremel. They said they do not have a replacement part at the moment as they are seeking another supplier with higher quality parts to meet their standards. Parts wont be a available until the end of the year. What they can do for me now is send me a FREE Rotary tool model 4000 or 4300 which I can use in the mean time and order the part for my 9100 when its ready later. WOW...now that's good customer service! I will keep note ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.