• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Computer went down yesterday, washing machine went down today, condensate pump is going out in my crawl space, anniversary this month and won't have any money to do anything with. Gotta love the bad times and the good times though I guess.

ven

Flashaholic
Hey bigburly , I feel your pain, "beep" don't happen in 3's.....it's 33's. Health and family hapiness wins out against the niggles life throug. A chilled walk to free the mind with some v54 light always helps.......shed light on the good things:cool:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't get me wrong there's a lot worse that could be going on. My wife and I make a pretty comfortable living but dang it's impossible to get caught up when you get behind. Had our daughter almost 3 months ago and I had to miss 2 weeks of work due to some complications. Started getting back in shape and then all this. Haha

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Vinh and skylumen for hooking me up with the driver vn4 and xpl hi 5000k.. the light went to 1200 lumen from 660 lumen... xpl hi 5000k is amazing and natural..

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Busy Busy Busy

You guys doing good?

Seems like your not the only one... took about 12 hours for a reply.
Im also busy myself, trying to do a lot of overtime, and save up for some trips this summer. Looking for deals for a cruise and Hawaii for by the end of the year.

@vinh- don't work too hard. Remember to take time for yourself!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Seems like your not the only one... took about 12 hours for a reply.
Im also busy myself, trying to do a lot of overtime, and save up for some trips this summer. Looking for deals for a cruise and Hawaii for by the end of the year.

@vinh- don't work too hard. Remember to take time for yourself!

Well everyone has plan for Independence Day.
I gottta work hard. I am the only one working in the house ;-)

But I do take time off to enjoy. Just not as often as I would like since its summer!

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Which of these ain't like the other one?

Q6vX7Zc.jpg

Ha! Trick question. They're all different.

~ Chance

What an Awesome looking line up. Makes me feel better about letting it go :thumbsup:

While I'm thanking members for sharing their lights, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention our good friend Steve, and thank him again for sending this bit of awesomeness my way.
Thanks again, Wimm! You :rock:

~ CG

vtqtE27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.