• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey, that was me! I'd been meaning to post it here too.
One thing I found interesting was how big a difference there was between a couple of other lights I tried. The XSvn really was striking to see, even from that distance. My M2Xvn was markedly less but still somewhat striking. And my (non-vn) D1S was pretty "meh".
I'm looking forward to comparing the view of the XSvn with that of my new TN42vn Oslon...

For some reason I love the video. Watched it several times already!

Unless you're wanting great gas milage, I suggest a pre-owned Cadillac. We purchased this 09 STS two years ago. It had 47,000 miles on it and was around $17,000. Wonderful car fully loaded and V8 fun. :p The license tabs were $65 before the RTA bumped them up almost 400%. :thumbsdow

~ Chance

D9pAOwb.jpg

Addendum: The reason I mentioned gas milage, the Mustang being offered (linked to) is a four cylinder.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
2 years ago, 47K miles and 17G is a killer deal!
What a handsome car too

Unless you're wanting great gas milage, I suggest a pre-owned Cadillac. We purchased this 09 STS two years ago. It had 47,000 miles on it and was around $17,000. Wonderful car fully loaded and V8 fun. :p The license tabs were $65 before the RTA bumped them up almost 400%. :thumbsdow

~ Chance

D9pAOwb.jpg

Addendum: The reason I mentioned gas milage, the Mustang being offered (linked to) is a four cylinder.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
You CANT buy a muscle car w/o a V8. It's just not right. It takes all the muscle out of it.

The car you have linked is surely fast. But there's just something about the rumble of a V8. My nephew has recently bought a V6 and has been doing everything he possibly can to make it sound /perform like a V8. Unfortunately he has regrets.

Just my 2 cents.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You CANT buy a muscle car w/o a V8. It's just not right. It takes all the muscle out of it.

The car you have linked is surely fast. But there's just something about the rumble of a V8. My nephew has recently bought a V6 and has been doing everything he possibly can to make it sound /perform like a V8. Unfortunately he has regrets.

Just my 2 cents.

I know. Thats why I bought a stingray. I am Just amaze that 25g can get u so much. I am talking about new cars. Not used cars.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know. Thats why I bought a stingray. I am Just amaze that 25g can get u so much. I am talking about new cars. Not used cars.

Yes. You love the power. Powerful cars, powerful lights.

That IS a lot of bang for your buck for sure! :twothumbs

flashaholic1

Enlightened
Anyone here with a Mustang Ecoboost? The specs and looks of this car is Amazing for the price. $7500 incentives reduced the MSRP of 32K to 25K for 310HP/320TQ and leather interiror!

What else can you ask for with 25G. I want one hahahah

https://www.evergreenford.com/auto/new-2017-ford-mustang-ecoboost-premium-issaquah-wa/20492814/

Don't do it! lol.. I just recently got me a new Maxima, loving it.. 300 HP - 3.5l V6 = 21 city, 30+ hwy mpg. + ALL the latest and greatest tech/premium features.. I actually want a Stringray or GTR for my next car :)

29103439_2047548148618757_7869841526203875328_o.jpg

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took my little V54 Wenger zoomie out tonight. The more I use it, the more practical it becomes for me. When I first got it, I thought it was a cute gimmicky light and didn't give it time outdoors.
Well my opinion of it has changed and I'm now ordering its bigger brother, the Aspheric18.
Zoom, zoom!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am just admiring how affordable the Mustang is. I certainly cant afford another car just for fun..

Very nice Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts