• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thoughts & prayers with you, your mom & all family. I am grateful to know that your love for your mom and dad kept you all together from the arrival to this country and all the years since. Please know that you are highly loved and respected and whatever time is needed will be understood. Until your return all our thoughts & prayers are with you...

Flash Foto

Newly Enlightened
Wow. What a terrible tragedy.

I was just going to thank you for the great V54 light that arrived today and instead I must express my condolences to you and your family.

I trust that he was very proud of how talented and successful his son is.
Please take the time off to help you and your Mom heal.

Sincerely,
Flash Foto

mt62092

Newly Enlightened
God's blessings to you and your family. Amazing how your life touches the rest of us . We are hurting with you. Maybe when enough time has past you can share with us a story about your father I'm sure he was a excellent father.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
My condolences Vinh. I know you must be hurting. We all saw how close you were and how much you learned from him. Be strong for your mom. Stay close to her. She really needs you now.

Keep us posted on details and whatever help you need.

Renegadethreads

Newly Enlightened
The extra long is the BLF GTvn90 Spec 1 with a second body and a short body with a couple body couplers.

Spec 1 ~4500-5000 Lumen, 1.5-1.7Mcd, +2450m Throw

• CFT-90 6500K + DriverVNX3
  • Turbo can run continously
  • Circuit does not overheat
  • Light operate on any number of 18650
  • 1 18650 can hit 1-1.2Mcd
  • Ultimate Reliability
  • Bright ring around hot spot

The smaller is the Thrunite
TN42vn90 Spec 4.

Spec 4
~5500 Lumen, 1.2Mcd, +2190m Throw

• CFT-90 6500K - Best Lumen with near max throw in cool tint

Used to search for most anything at one time or another. Came in handy to hunt gophers on the golf course a couple times.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding! I have a tn42vn90 and it's a blast to use.
I would recommend a powerful flood light to your arsenal, but doesn't look like you have the space. Lights are so crazy these days, even flood lights have some decent throw. A 20+k lumen light will light up a huge area and the several people next to you won't even have to carry a light of their own. Hahaha