• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I had to take the last 2 days off from work to relocate my inventory room upstairs to turn it into my bedroom so I can sleep by mom's room.
Tore out old nasty carpet, sand down hardwood floors. Phuong is going to paint and stain :)

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my G25C2vn White 2 and this thing kicks serious ***! Ran for over 3 minutes over 850 lm. hovered for a while at 900, 880, then just above 850 for the better part of 2 minutes. When it got hot enough to start to bug me I called it quits, but it was still doing 850 lumens. (those are rough numbers, and rounding down to be conservativie)

This host with VN4 is unbeatable (and FWD clicky). The comparison between this and a factory G25 is hilarious, the tint is MUCH nicer with the White 2 as well. Honestly given that it isn't much more expensive than stock, this is kinda a no-brainer.....

edit: 950 ANSI FL1 in my TA Lumen Tube. drops quickly to just above 900, where it stays for a solid minute. Steps down to 880 for another minute, then it gets too hot for my comfort. Incredible performance LG MJ1.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just got my G25C2vn White 2 and this thing kicks serious ***! Ran for over 3 minutes over 850 lm. hovered for a while at 900, 880, then just above 850 for the better part of 2 minutes. When it got hot enough to start to bug me I called it quits, but it was still doing 850 lumens. (those are rough numbers, and rounding down to be conservativie)

This host with VN4 is unbeatable (and FWD clicky). The comparison between this and a factory G25 is hilarious, the tint is MUCH nicer with the White 2 as well. Honestly given that it isn't much more expensive than stock, this is kinda a no-brainer.....

edit: 950 ANSI FL1 in my TA Lumen Tube. drops quickly to just above 900, where it stays for a solid minute. Steps down to 880 for another minute, then it gets too hot for my comfort. Incredible performance LG MJ1.

I have only sold 2 W2 in this light but countless SST40 HD. Apparently it makes for a great tactical light with VN4 and the double tap for Turbo UI. :)