• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

SKV89

Enlightened
The mechforce does look freaking awesome. Are you planning to mod some?

Rasher

Enlightened
I assume that's TI?
Have Stonewashed Ti, Coated Ti, and copper. The vacuum pack on the Cu is because of me - I had one of the first Cu made, it showed up with abrasions from shipping. Talked to the gang at Mechforce and advised vacuum pack w/b good idea to protect (and stall patina). They did so, sent me a fresh one on their dime. Killer customer service.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Have Stonewashed Ti, Coated Ti, and copper. The vacuum pack on the Cu is because of me - I had one of the first Cu made, it showed up with abrasions from shipping. Talked to the gang at Mechforce and advised vacuum pack w/b good idea to protect (and stall patina). They did so, sent me a fresh one on their dime. Killer customer service.

Impressed :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Kinda of random but I think I like old people. It seems people are mostly easier going with age. Either that or I just meet all the right older folks.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinda of random but I think I like old people. It seems people are mostly easier going with age. Either that or I just meet all the right older folks.

They're smarter to ---- I have an Old Girlfriend as my wife calls her--at the Health Club I talk with this 94 yr old lady--she just recently stopped driving--we talk LSU sports all the time--I might not see her for weeks--she'll remember more of our past conversations than I do---very inspiring