• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That's what I thought but he said it doesn't look like it. Whatever it is id like to eat it haha

Its spicy and smells very good. The after after tastes is also the best I ever had. Our whole family and friends agree this is the best ever. These 2 plants were given to us so I am trying my best to take excellent care of it and hopefully save the seeds for the future. But if I would like to know what it is to take the stress away. :)

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only other small round red pepper I know that looks like that is a cascabel. Look up that or "rattle pepper" and see if that's it.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was using my acebeam X80gt at 2nd mode, and the light shut off.. when I put all 4 acebeam oem
batteries into my charger, 3 shows 3.89 and 1 show 0 v. I suspect one of the battery is defective... in the meantime I put lg mj1 and thee light is working fine..

i think I need to contact illumn. Anyone know the warranty for the batteries at illumn?

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Love this Boker Stout Commander

6JzTFS8.jpg

9Ttv0wy.jpg

IO9iToZ.jpg

B0jAlZy.jpg

Amolafk.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If anyone has a light with the newer Audril UI and feels it step down too fast here is what you do:

1. Heat up light really hot with a hair dryer or a heat gun
  2. From OFF do 10 press for shortcut to thermal setting
  3. Light will blink out voltage slowly, When light does fast blink click 10 times
  4. Wait for slow blink to end and when fast blink resumes click 35 times
  5. This should fool the thermal sensor to thinking the light is cooler than it is

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone has a light with the newer Audril UI and feels it step down too fast here is what you do:

1. Heat up light really hot with a hair dryer or a heat gun
  2. From OFF do 10 press for shortcut to thermal setting
  3. Light will blink out voltage slowly, When light does fast blink click 10 times
  4. Wait for slow blink to end and when fast blink resumes click 35 times
  5. This should fool the thermal sensor to thinking the light is cooler than it is
Heat is to the Audril UI light as like alcohol is to me. Alcohol made me think I was cooler than I really was.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone experienced an Audril UI light that turns on when ever the battery is connected? I have a D18vn that turns on whenever the battery tube is screwed on and can't be turned off unless the battery tube is unscrewed. I suspect this isn't a UI issue but thought I'd throw it out there to people with more Audril experience. I'll probably have to send the light to Vinh, if it's a switch issue.

Got the light today and found 4 solder balls when I took out the driver. I think these shorted out the circuit. I only did LED swapped on D18vn so I never get to see the Driver unless it needs work.
Put in new driver and all works as it should :)

Patriot

Flashaholic
Got the light today and found 4 solder balls when I took out the driver. I think these shorted out the circuit. I only did LED swapped on D18vn so I never get to see the Driver unless it needs work.

Leave it to me to find the one with loose solder rolling around in the driver.:laughing: It just goes to show us that any light can have a defect, even one that's as nicely put together as the D18.

Thanks for figuring it out so quickly!

daffy

Enlightened
My original E07 still does this, it comes on in moonlight mode and thats it until you unscrew/rescrew, then it does it all over again which would be perfect if i only wanted that mode...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Fun SkyLumen Fact

1st order on SkyLumen.com was 9.29.2015
I just realized that Sky Lumen recorded 6328 orders to date.
Order numbers started with 1001
So 5327 unique orders made
4 years * 365= 1460 days total
5327/1460= 3.65order/day on SkyLumen.com
I have about 1/3 of this much via email so 3.36/3 = 1.22/orders/day

Total ~ 5 orders/day
I guess this mean I finish and ship about 5 orders per day on average.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
And most of my orders have two lights! :)

I don't know if you covered this last time SkyLumen biz facts were discussed, but do you know about how many lights you have hand your hands in at this point? Has to be over 10,000, but may even be as high as 20,000.

Pretty good numbers considering you are essentially customizing every single order, on a 1-by-1 basis!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
And most of my orders have two lights! :)

I don't know if you covered this last time SkyLumen biz facts were discussed, but do you know about how many lights you have hand your hands in at this point? Has to be over 10,000, but may even be as high as 20,000.

Pretty good numbers considering you are essentially customizing every single order, on a 1-by-1 basis!

I am not sure how many light I have modded total but I started in 2008 which is ~ 8years before SkyLumen.com started
I can't believe I have been working on lights for 11 years now!

Patriot

Flashaholic
I am not sure how many light I have modded total but I started in 2008 which is ~ 8years before SkyLumen.com started
I can't believe I have been working on lights for 11 years now!

Wow, this is amazing! I didn't realize that Skylumen.com was so young or that you were modding lights for that long before they website. Also, 5 lights shipped per day, even including Sundays or days out of the shop means that you've modded and shipped many more on catch up days. I wonder what your record is for lights modded in a day?