• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your love ones. While I was out shopping with the family I did not expect so many to shop at SkyLumen this year. I had no idea that the 10% discount code would be so popular!!! I had 35 orders totaling close to $7000 for 2 days! Guess this mean I will be quite busy in the upcoming week. Cheers!!!
Congrats! Your customer service, standing behind your product and workmanship is truly exemplary.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Patriot

Flashaholic
Very interesting upgrade for the MF01 mini/MT07.

Yes, I've been watching that thread but it looks like it's only going to be a single run of heat sinks, as far as I could tell, based off of his posts. With so many issues within the ramping range, it really seems like Mateminco should update the design in order to pull more heat from those chips.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I've been watching that thread but it looks like it's only going to be a single run of heat sinks, as far as I could tell, based off of his posts. With so many issues within the ramping range, it really seems like Mateminco should update the design in order to pull more heat from those chips.

I just put my name down for one. Seems easy to install and should be a great improvement!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
0 dollars, was very hard to do but I'm over it :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hahaha me too.

Kids all want $$$ these days. We will still pick up some small presents for them though and fill up their stockings.

My wife doesn't know what she wants and I got an MT07 coming.:poke:

How about you Vinh?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was my Christmas present to myself and I think I used up several future Christmases, LOL.
2df92315c7735f8d0d06cc50a5f25550.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was my Christmas present to myself and I think I used up several future Christmases, LOL.
2df92315c7735f8d0d06cc50a5f25550.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

With the storm we are in right now, it's looking like a EARLY Christmas present. Nice timing!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
how much did you guys spend this BlackFriday?!
After buying three big lights form Vinh this summer/fall, and another nice light from Vinh two weeks ago, I took a break from Black Friday, I only made one purchase, 75% off Kaspersky Internet Security for three users, even though I get the non-free software as a gift for moderating on the Kaspersky forum.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newlumen got two flashlights today.. the small one is solar.. the big one use 4 D, national brand, made in Japan.. it is about 30 years old and have a sentimental value.. it's from my uncle.. I use rot66 for the photo comparison.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha me too.

Kids all want $$$ these days. We will still pick up some small presents for them though and fill up their stockings.

My wife doesn't know what she wants and I got an MT07 coming.:poke:

How about you Vinh?

Spend $0 on friday.. investing in stock market is way to go.. teach kids how to invest and manage money. There are alot of ETF start out with, total market, index funds, and so on.

SKV89

Enlightened
how much did you guys spend this BlackFriday?!

Spent over $1,000 on a bunch of Olights, Acebeams, Fenix, Ylp, Klarus, and Jetbeam flashlights. Also picked up a Dyson V11. Argggg. I need to learn how to save money!!
!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I amazing didn't spend anything on myself. Wanted a shotgun real bad but decided I will wait until summer since I wont be shooting this season anyways. Also I thought I shoudl drop y several pawn shop to see if there are any cheap used ones. I did take 4 days off of work to take Mom and Phuong shopping. We went to as many places as possible. Funny thing is they barely bought anything for themselves. They bought mostly Christmas gifts for others. I am surrounded by 2 super generous women.

So much orders came in since Thursday! I am so dead busy starting tomorrow. Whooooooooooooo

daffy

Enlightened
Spent over $1,000 on a bunch of Olights, Acebeams, Fenix, Ylp, Klarus, and Jetbeam flashlights. Also picked up a Dyson V11. Argggg. I need to learn how to save money!!
!
No point dying with lots of money in the bank :)i couldnt resist an Olight Seeker 2 Pro in orange since i gifted my black one.