• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2020

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I used a small portion of Lux Signifer and the proceed from the SeraphVN to help Manker Corona Virus Charity effort. I think Manker is passing out 3000 face masks which he acquire from Japan since China is all sold out. We only contributed a small portion. I hope to sell a couple more lights or use more of Lux signifer funds to help out as this Virus is paralyzing China. Manker boss Tony Chen has a big heart. The last time I did a Charity event for Seattle's Homeless Tony sent us $400 to help us out. At the time I didn't even know Tony but he reach out to help just because....

8s2RoKO.jpg

0e2pYue.jpg

k6tbLUR.jpg

y625vdL.jpg

eze4xv2.jpg

7Hh7elh.jpg

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
Vinh, I applaud your generosity! I never had any positive feelings for Manker because of their horrible UI that groups Turbo with strobe that I hate with a passion. But at least I know they have a good heart. Hopefully they release some lights with better UI and I might buy some of their lights.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, I applaud your generosity! I never had any positive feelings for Manker because of their horrible UI that groups Turbo with strobe that I hate with a passion. But at least I know they have a good heart. Hopefully they release some lights with better UI and I might buy some of their lights.
I understand. Almost all Manker I sold are with a modded UI.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
P60vn triple with modified green glow gasket and ice blue tritium optics posts.

7UWwj27.jpg

JqRmq5r.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
That's a really neat effect, Vinh. It would be nice to have the continuously glowing bezel to find the light at night or in bed. I imagine the effect might continue to look even more cool, as the green GID fades.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Last D4vn Cu Ti in stock. If you want it now is the time. Next restock ETA is unknown. :)

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been ages since I've been on CPF except to check on new 18650 reviews - Vinh has covered all of my lighting needs along w my Zebra headlamps :)

I was gonna email Vinh directly but figured I'd post here n see if anyone knows where to purchase one of those super cheap compact single 18650 aspheric zoomies?
SK68VN maybe? I forgot the name.
I gave one of mine away and the other was stolen from my car recently (typical San Francisco smash n grab)

Those things were monsters w direct drive and an XPL-HI

Also looking for a solid aluminum- NOT copper p60 mule.
The copper has been a bit too heavy for me.

Anyways- mainly just posting to say happy 2020 to the VN crew :)

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Psychbeat! Good to see you back buddy. I always bought mine from the bay of E. When I get off work if I have one I'll send it to ya for free. Sipik is the best quality of those cheapies if you can find an actual sipik. Vinh should have some

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers guys!
Used my lights a bunch this winter in Baja and of course for night rides on my mountain bike. Lots of trail maintenance nights at well.

Last edited:

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loving all of my neutral and HiCRI emitters more than ever. Especially in muddy situations where u need that contrast. And in the coastal mist.