• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2020

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How could anyone not be interested in free Vinh lights!?!

The Dewalt thing is crazy. She must have been having a bad day. That's the type of thing that will lose customers for life, and others when they hear about it.

Its not really dewalt fault on the customer service end. It was just her not trying to help. She straight up said u r not covered because u dropped the hose, and then made an absurd analogy with dropping a phone but could not recommend what she think is the proper handling of the hose would be when i asked. She doesn't even agree when i say was I suppose to lay down the hose lightly and not dropped it where I stand. Hahaha then she stayed silent and I had to ask of she was there 4 times. She was really hoping I would just hang up. I know on the other end she just want to cuss me out but have to hold back. Her voice had attitude the whole time. Its sooo odd...

This is why I decided to purchase the TRUE searchlight (Mateminco MT90+ VN) from Vinh. The risk of poor customer service and botched delivery from ANYONE ELSE is just too horrific!

Thank you Vinh for being a great guy my friend!

lovecpf

Zandar

Enlightened
That's why I did the same, great minds think alike!

This is why I decided to purchase the TRUE searchlight (Mateminco MT90+ VN) from Vinh. The risk of poor customer service and botched delivery from ANYONE ELSE is just too horrific!

Thank you Vinh for being a great guy my friend!

lovecpf

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
M30Cvn Tripel W2.1
3300L 270Kcd
FLAWLESS BEAM
More impressive then specs suggest ;-)

[FONT=&quot]
ucYhKqH.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Hn4i5OP.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3bkOx2A.jpg
[/FONT]

Of all the flashlights you guys own, (and I'm sure that is a lot) what "medium-large" 50-75mm head size light do you enjoy carrying the most?

If you, for example, wish to grab a strong light to walk the dog, or a light to take a good walk, or the largest winter jacket pocket carry that you'll try to bring around on a night out? (Yes, I've just grouped these 3 activities into one flashlight use—because for me they are—just try to answer the question haha)

For me, it used to be my Skylumen Delta. Then it changed to my Nitewatch NI40. How about you?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Of all the flashlights you guys own, (and I'm sure that is a lot) what "medium-large" 50-75mm head size light do you enjoy carrying the most?

If you, for example, wish to grab a strong light to walk the dog, or a light to take a good walk, or the largest winter jacket pocket carry that you'll try to bring around on a night out? (Yes, I've just grouped these 3 activities into one flashlight use—because for me they are—just try to answer the question haha)

For me, it used to be my Skylumen Delta. Then it changed to my Nitewatch NI40. How about you?

K30GTvn for me

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you guys just sold me on a K30GTvn.
Remarkable combination of lumen & throw in a relatively compact package with enough fuel to last awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you, for example, wish to grab a strong light to... ... How about you?

Emisar D18 Vn, 18 x W2. 58mm head, 3 x 18650, 15,500 lumens, 748 meters throw.

K30GT vn has more throw for the same 3 x 18650 size package as the D18, but the D18 vn W2 has triple the lumens. I have thought long and hard about adding it to my collection, as it is one of Vinhs' and Patriots' favorite lights.
For me, so far, single 90.2 is K75 vn and KR1 vn and stock MF05. My thinking is that single 90.2 is best in largest reflectors, but the stats per size ratio of the KR1vn proved me to be not entirely correct.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still like my rot66vn v2. It's good bang for the buck. Not quite as powerful as the d18vn but it's quite a bit cheaper. The k30gtvn sounds like a fantastic light. The only reason I never got one was because of the ui. I need to have turbo in the mode sequence so that it can be memorized for a one click on to turbo. There's a vnx2 option, but it increases the price greatly. Vinh, if you have returned one or abused used one with scratches and dents with vnx2, let me know.

I also like the ni40vn with the 90.2. The kr1vn is great also, but i sorta like my d4svn better. Better beam and slightly more throw and lumens. But, as a edc, the kr1vn wins all day long. Much smaller package and lighter.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I will not be fully working in the next several days.
I am in the process of relocating my entire lab.
I will try to go through emails before bed.
Please be extra patient.
Thanks!!!!

Last edited: