• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2020

SKV89

Enlightened
I have a laser eye surgery tomorrow so my work capacity will greatly decrease until Monday. Just a heads up if I am slow to respond. Wish me luck :)

I didnt know you need to wear glasses. lol Good luck!

Btw, have you seen the Olight Warrior Mini? It looks really good and efficiency is absolutely amazing. Do you plan to mod it?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I didn't know you need to wear glasses. lol Good luck! I only need glasses to drive since -1.25 is quite minor. But I have been wanting to see clearly since my motorcycles days. Now is finally time to get this done. :)

Btw, have you seen the Olight Warrior Mini? Yes. Looks cute.
It looks really good and efficiency is absolutely amazing. Do you plan to mod it? Yes

Zandar

Enlightened
So now you will have the vision of Super Man, So we can start calling you "Super Vinh". From your glasses wearing friend , Zandar

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Good Luck! Please tell us when you know it all came out ok. :)

I am doing PRK instead of Lasik due to the way my corena is shaped. Recovery time will be much longer than Lasik. My friend just did PRK and she said it took her a full month for 100% recovery. I sure hope I could get back to work even at 50% capacity in just a couple days. I cant afford to take off too long.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any info on the Acebeam G10. I seen it on there website not to long ago and it looked interesting to me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Successful surgery!!!! No Power outage or earthquake during the surgery yay!!! Yes definitely feel like crap right now but things are sharper!!! Ok I need some rest. Thank u all for ur support!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone just an update my vision have gotten quite a bit better but still much too blurry to do real work or answer emails.