*THE* Ra/HDS Collection Thread

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best part is: it's a glo-ring! My favorite nightstand light just got favorite-r! :naughty:

After reading this, I had to try out a glo-ring immediately on a Clicky, but as you say, they are much thicker than teh stock rings and no matter how hard I try to twist the bezel down, a gap op about 0,5mm persists under the bezel...

I reinstalled the stock o-ring, but the glo-ring looked good inside, I just can't have that gap and I don't like any clips on my Clickys. It's a godd advice for those who want a clip however! :thumbsup:

nbp

Flashaholic
Thanks Henk Lu! And I completely understand! I wouldn't be able to tolerate a gap either, and the glo-ring is quite a bit thicker so it will leave one on a clipless light or one where the screw holes are utilized for the clip. But for someone using a "slide-on" clip and wanting to put it under the bezel, they work wonderfully!

dyril

Newly Enlightened
clicky_side.jpg

High CRI with my homemade, cheap lanyard/grip ring.

notsofast

Enlightened
My first Ra light was an 85 twisty and shortly after came a 120E. Next came the WW100 and HDS Ultimate 60 in a group of lights I bought.

I of course lusted after the highest lumen offering and couldn't resist Dan's (hogokansatsukan) offer of a free hand made holster with the purchase of a HDS light. A custom 170 was my choice. I stepped up and opted for one of his exotic skin (skins are $30 extra) models in white cobra. I find it a bit too fancy for my lifestyle but it sure is beautiful!

Lastly I just had to find out what all the rave was with the high CRI leds. I pretty much knew what to expect experiencing the WW100. I snagged on over at the MP and couldn't be more pleased.

I sold the 85 twisty some time ago. And sadly my lifestyle can't support owning 5 of Henry's lights. By next week I will know which two I will be keeping. I should say which one besides the hi CRI light.:twothumbs

Here are a couple of family photos, from L to R:
170 custom clicky, 120E clicky, WW100 clicky, high CRI clicky and HDS Ultimate 60.

dscn1066d.jpg

dscn1068s.jpg

toby_pra

Flashaholic
How about these....

Bild_0036.jpg

Bild_0301.jpg

P7 mod with Gossam ti bezel
Bild_0471.jpg

U60M and a 120P (with custom black bezel with trits)
P1000465.JPG

again
P1000610.JPG

and just a nice early novatac...:whistle:
P1000858.JPG

nbp

Flashaholic
Hi guys.

I'm gonna have to take some new pics soon and edit the OP again. I just bought another one: an 85 Tr.:oops: Pretty excited about this one. Keep your eyes peeled for new pictures soon of the fabulous five. :naughty: