The Ultimate Multi Chemistry Charger is available now? KINGSOLAR Charger with 4 slots

T-Freak

Newly Enlightened
Do you looking for an ultimative charger for Li-Ion- & NiMH Batteries with test functionality? Maybe that's interesting: The new Kingsolar 4 slot charger, found at Amazon.

The charger can check the capacity of the batteries and offers a charging current from 0,25 until 1 A. This device is a little bit expensive, but it's ok for me, if the charger make a good job. I hope to find reviews soon.

Unfortunately the charger is not available shipped from USA. Maybe it's possible in the future.

Bests
T-Freak

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Not familiar with Kingsolar. Anybody have previous experience with any of their other products?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is for sale in the UK,try those battery shops in Germany as they stock all sorts.Mine in Berlin was brill for all batteries and chargers.

hammerjoe

Enlightened
I wouldnt be surprisedthat the Kingsolar is a newer version of the foxnovo.
It looks like a very nice charger, I might get one on my next trip to Europe.
The input seems to be standard that a generic power adaptor will work. :)

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
interesting.one needs to land in my lap for testing.the chemistry settings per slot is nice.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
this sounds like an ad/spam post, no offense. the product was added to amazon in the OP's link 3 days before he posted this and no reviews, etc

night.hoodie

Enlightened
On Amazon in the US, I see a listing for Foxnovo F-4s for $39.99 +FS whose pictures look identical to Kingsolar
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OCCNBOE/?tag=cpf0b6-20

I am trying to compare it to the Opus BT-C3400
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NR77SL2/?tag=cpf0b6-20

does anyone have any experience with either of the two above or reference to tech reviews?
Stew Corman from sunny Endicott (NY)

Twice as much as the Opus. Perhaps its for chargerphiles. Does it come with wooden buttons for superior, noise-free charging? You really haven't experienced good charging without those wooden buttons.

this sounds like an ad/spam post, no offense. the product was added to amazon in the OP's link 3 days before he posted this and no reviews, etc

UPqKPRas.jpg

mmm.... yummeriffic, deliciotastic.

T-Freak

Newly Enlightened
The charger was tested in the German TLF-Forum. It's a good charger, but the test functionality is very inaccurate. In addition the charger have a horrible loud pieper. Thus the Kingsolar device is not the ultimative charger and too expensive measured by the performance.

hammerjoe

Enlightened
The charger was tested in the German TLF-Forum. It's a good charger, but the test functionality is very inaccurate. In addition the charger have a horrible loud pieper. Thus the Kingsolar device is not the ultimative charger and too expensive measured by the performance.

Very interesting. I got a nimh charger that is also measuring charges incorrectly. From what I found online it also has a microcontroller chip. Makes me wonder if its the same chip or manufacturer of these two chargers....

markr6

Flashaholic
That Foxnovo F-4S looks pretty nice. I'm tempted...

Why is this not more popular around here?

Last edited: