The VIP Thread

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: VIP Super Build Sunday

I expressed interest in the BH in the BBH thread. I would like one.

Bill

idleprocess

Flashaholic

I think I also went off-topic in the BBH thread about wanting a BH.

Still want one.

ZENGHOST

Enlightened

Man--talk about a post overload here.

mst3k--dinner was terrific and I just wanted to thank you for your generosity. We all had a great time and they even talked me into going to the theatre for the first time in 3 years.

The movie wasn't bad, as long as you go into it knowing that it's just a movie. People take movies too seriously these days. Had fun watching all the flashlights and teh effects were really well done and we managed to refrain from washing out the screen during the movie although my VIP was getting kinda antsy in my pocket.

By the way, for all of you waiting by your mailboxes--I addressed all of the boxes to me so you may have to wait a little longer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hmmm...looks like I'm already falling asleep at dinner in that pic. Must've been a long day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Phil_B

Enlightened

Hey Christian (Mohr),we get the same deal with the UK customs.I think Charlie knows this so maybe he'll help if he can.HTH,Phil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MikeF

Enlightened

Charlie, I am on the list for a BH and BBH on the other thread from #523495 - 03/30/04 05:18 AM.
Thank you

I just have to tell you what I did this morning at work. President Bush was in Denver, and I got to be on the platform taking video for my TV station, live-on-air as Air Force One was departing Buckley AFB for Peterson field in Colorado Springs, and then he went on to the United States Air Force Academy to deliver the commencement address. We were about 75 feet from the plane. So Cooooool! Amazing plane!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

Hrmmm ... It looks like you're going to need more Bulk Heads than VIP's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Just joking ... I do like the looks of this Bulk Head better than some of the oversized prototypes that were pictured earlier. Please add me to the list [if there is one].

stephenanderson2

Newly Enlightened

Ummm, I don't think Charlie asked for orders of the BH yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
But, better put my $.02 in also.... I asked for one in the origional interest question, and still want one too.
Don't Cut me off Charlie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BeagleLight

Flashaholic

I'm also down for 1 in the BBH thread. But like everyone else, I'll ask again here too.
(Does this qualify as a cross-post? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif )

G Pilot

Enlightened

Hey Charlie
Hope to hear from you when the Bulk Heads are ready, I sure I said I wanted one in my original email. I know, I know your busy, but when you catch your breath my SBP is not working properly?

Thanks
BTW GREAT JOB!!!!!

terrybright

Newly Enlightened

I did express interest in the bulkhead originally and still want one. Besides the $30 price, what is needed for postage? I still have your address for Paypal and assume I should use that. Correct? Terry Faulkner

geek

Newly Enlightened

The new BH prototype looks really nice - much more refined than the original! I posted my desire to purchase one in the BBH thread; like many others, I hope this is adequate to secure one.

CiTY

Enlightened

I ordered a BH, BBH, and AA body when I ordered the vip, FYI, where ever I am in queue... And THANKS again to the HAT team for all their work.