Thinnest/smallest assisted or automatic knife

BBKoenigsegg

Newly Enlightened
You might want to look at the Microtech line. Not cheap but very well made and they should still come in both OTF and conventional configurations.

+1 for Microtech. I recently acquired a UTX-70 and it's the definition of small and thin.

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for Microtech UTX-70. There is even a California legal under 2" blade model.
I carry my regular UTX-70 in my shirt pocket. Looks like a pen.

strideredc

Enlightened
Benchmade aphid if you can find one. my back spring broke and benchmade wont repair it so it's a tiny manual now...

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Add another vote for the Microtech UTX-70, I've had several over the years and they are fantastic. Modern flippers to me are so good that the need for assisted opening is gone (my personal taste). The Blink Blades Jinx, the Monterey Bay Knives EZC and the Sharp By Design micro typhoon are my current favorite small non assisted flippers although I find them somewhat costly.

lhargraves43

Newly Enlightened
Slim Jim is also the thinnest knife in my collection. Its incredibly sharp and I use it when Im opening packages and boxes.

LanceMoreland

Newly Enlightened
I know that this is an old thread but here is another vote for the Kershaw Launch 4. They are really small and fully automatic yet as mentioned above even legal in CA.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I know that this is an old thread but here is another vote for the Kershaw Launch 4. They are really small and fully automatic yet as mentioned above even legal in CA.

Never thought anything would overtake the Chive. But that one sure does.