THROWBACK! Unboxing a 4 Sevens Quark RGB in 2024

I thought my Quark RGB flashlights were gone for good hence why I was desperately trying to buy one in CPF market place. I was cleaning out the basement and in a box, I found part of my flashlight collection! Lo and behold, in the box was my 2 Quark RGB flashlights! One still new in the box. I did a video unboxing it which is in this thread. I really hope you guys enjoy this.

@dieselducy, I'm happy that you found yours. That would be a tough light to lose.

IMG_4553.JPG

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I miss those days of interacting with David Chow on CPFMP and the excitement each new 4Sevens release brought. Thanks for the little trip back in time.

This light was pretty ahead of it's time considering how popular color aux LEDs have become in recent years.

I wonder how Eagtac's version compares to this one, they still have them for sale on AliExpress.

genjokoan

Newly Enlightened
Shiny! I am missing an original Quark and an original Mini for about a year now. I am really bummed about this. Sure, I have a small bunch more and newer, but losing is just sad. I especially miss the Mini. Happy happy joy joy that yours was not lost lost, just hiding.