• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thrunite TN42vn 2018 - Best Rounded Thrower R

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
More to come later but i needed to post this. The throw on the tn42vn Oslon is no joke. I measured the BLF gt at 1.2 million lux. The Tn42vn Oslon a whopping 1.589M cd. Test done at 10 meters. I took about 6 measurements. All were over 1.5m cd Here it is vs the GT on a low exposure shot and its clearly more intense. I believe this is a real 1.5M cd light. I know vinh is measuring around 1.3m cd but he also measures very conservatively.

20180126_013521 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
20180125_203300 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
Yeah and your going to have to send a hit squad to take this beast away from me! JK its going to Kevin next in Arizona, love this light cant wait to see when the circuit is fully developed its going to hit 1 million luxxxx.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just asking, i am not going to participate in the pass around.. i want other cpf ers to test it out.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
It'd be great if Alex checked his PMs

Sorry I'm just not posting here a whole lot. As for the pass around its the person who has it last is the one incharge of who gets it next. I honestly don't know who's in line or how many. Don't have a whole lot of time to detacate toward cpf. I believe Luxxlightsabor has it now and I think hes sending it to someone else but after that I have no clue

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
Sorry I'm just not posting here a whole lot. As for the pass around its the person who has it last is the one incharge of who gets it next. I honestly don't know who's in line or how many. Don't have a whole lot of time to detacate toward cpf. I believe Luxxlightsabor has it now and I think hes sending it to someone else but after that I have no clue

Kevin is next he will choose who to send it too next.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think at one point there was talk about sending it to the closest person who wanted it next, but at this point nobody has asked me yet. Soooo, I guess I just get to keep it hehe.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol. Ok.. kevin, you can keep it as long as you want.. vinh said this light can only pass around in united states and canada.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey at least we will know how tough this LED is after all the pass around LOL :)