• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thrunite TN42vn 2018 - Best Rounded Thrower R

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Regarding TN42vn90 Passaround

Although not a requirement it would be nice to post beam shots and or at least a mini personal impression of performance when you have the light. This would at the very least provide everyone with a bit of entertainment. Thanks!

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
I would like to say that after testing this light its only going to get better when i can use the side swicth, yes i ordered one its very very nice in the neutral tint. Like I said before the cft does this platform justice this light is for the hardcore FLASHLIGHT freaks 900k 4300 lumen promised performance is in a league of its own but this light has impressed my friends that have seen my most impressive lights they thought it was a helicopter spot light when I hit a building 100 yards away. This is the most expensive light i have ever purchased without hesitation and im very picky I do alot of research on my lights I have hundreds of light specs memorized so I know my stuff if you want a Bad A#@ thrower this will deliver.

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
Mad props to yall who post pictures and videos i did not realize how much planning, time,money,effort, and creativity it takes to execute it. I think that we are kinda spoiled and don't realize the amount of work it takes to do a proper review. I will try to post some pictures this weekend im going to borrow a friends camera so I can get quality shots light goes out to Kevin this weekend thanks for the great experience Vinh!!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Usually when we get to handle something we really want the urge of owning it kinda just go away...Am my right???
But in this case it seem everyone that handle it pre-ordered one. Even 2 customers who came to my house played with one pre-order too. Actually one couldnt wait and bought the current version. Said he will just upgrade later.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Mad props to yall who post pictures and videos i did not realize how much planning, time,money,effort, and creativity it takes to execute it. I think that we are kinda spoiled and don't realize the amount of work it takes to do a proper review. I will try to post some pictures this weekend im going to borrow a friends camera so I can get quality shots light goes out to Kevin this weekend thanks for the great experience Vinh!!!!
+1

Agpp

Enlightened
I was out of the passaround for the fear of breaking it...but I'll be careful, I'm in.
Thanks Vinh!

Issue

Enlightened
May i ask what is different about the light that is going around for testing now and the final light you aim for?

Really tempted to order one..

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has not finalized yet.. pass around light is single mode. I think final version will get a new upgraded driver and even more powerful. This light gonna make your neighbor look twice and wow..

Hi,

I am new to CPF. Found this thread by chance. I have a TN42. What is the "VN" after the light. I think this is a custom/modder thread.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I am new to CPF. Found this thread by chance. I have a TN42. What is the "VN" after the light. I think this is a custom/modder thread.

Welcome to cpf. This is the best part of cpf hands down. Vinh mods stock lights to make them brighter, throw farther, heatsink better, look better and increase reliability with better soldering and larger wires better drivers ext. At the moment the tn42vn with oslon flat black led with vinhs driver does 1.5 million cd on my lux meter at 10m. He also has custom special order lights up to 100k lumens if you had lots of money to spend. Once you get your first vn light there is no going back. You might as will save your self the headech just have your paycheck direct deposited into Vinhs account. Just to give you an an idea on how reliable vinhs lights are. I have bought over the years hundreds of lights from vinh. Not a single DOA. When I used to by stock lights id get tons of DOA lights. I never buy stock lights anymore.

Last edited:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it too late to ask to participate in this pass around?

If not, I'd really enjoy checking it out. Thanks.