• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
All lights are currently sold, but any orders not claimed after two weeks will be refunded and put back up for sale here - if you are interested in being placed on a waiting list please e-mail [email protected].

Thanks folks!

Enrique

Enrique,

That post above - in the beginning of the thread is a little disturbing. I sent an email a week or two ago asking when and how much the balance would be. While there wasn't any response I would have been very upset to have found out two weeks from now that there was no response and the light had been sold.

All is well that end well though.

Neale:paypal:

nbp

Flashaholic
It would seem only logical that people who committed to lights through this thread would subscribe to it for updates on production, payment, shipping, etc. I'm not sure why people would get frazzled about Enrique's post. Two weeks seems plenty of time to send a payment. How long is he supposed to hold onto valuable lights wondering if he's going to get paid? :shrug:

Anyways, I'm stoked to see mine soon!

JayDub

Newly Enlightened
It would seem only logical that people who committed to lights through this thread would subscribe to it for updates on production, payment, shipping, etc. I'm not sure why people would get frazzled about Enrique's post. Two weeks seems plenty of time to send a payment. How long is he supposed to hold onto valuable lights wondering if he's going to get paid? :shrug:

Anyways, I'm stoked to see mine soon!

I didn't find out about the light through this forum. Why would I expect to or know to keep up with details on this forum? No mention of it was in my preorder confirmation. That wouldn't have been hard to do, or too much to ask. Nor would it be too much to ask for the seller to email all the preorderers at the beginning of his two week statement.

I preordered, and that puts the onus on the seller to contact me to let me know he is ready to move forward, and that I can now pay him and hope for the light soon. Yes I may want to hunt down details and hang on every word, but a good respectable business that already has my money has an obligation to me.

I too am stoked to see mine soon! The pictures make the light look amazing, like I know it will be. I like my regular Aeon a whole lot as it is!

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Hi Enrique,

Balance has been sent a few minutes ago. Forgot to mention my CPF userid in the comments, but the email address (minus the domain portion) matches my id here =)

Thanks.

Curtis

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tixx: The parts I designed are. I have no idea where most of the electronic components are from. The suppliers for that and everything else are American, but some of the parts probably weren't made here. Notwithstanding, the lights are designed here, the lights are machined here, and the lights are assembled here. :shrug:

incline123: I'll probably do a small batch of Nautilus Mk. IIs at the end of April or into May. Some people have requested a batch of Makos, but it is yet to be seen whether there will be enough interest to merit a run there. Past that it will likely be a while before anything comes into being. I've wanted, for some time now, to create a stupid-bright flashlight (that's actually portable and not unwieldy, mind you) and have prototyped drivers and tested optics for a 15,000 lumen LED light, but the the cost would be fairly high ($1-2K), and my time is limited, so I never pursued it past testing. Perhaps someday.

JayDub & Others: You don't really have to post transaction IDs or otherwise here; I don't use them for anything.

Enrique

Thanks Enrique! I would be interested in your future runs.

nbp

Flashaholic
Got mine and it is awesome. The Mark II Nautilus is pretty amazing as well. It was a good mail day.

So you got your Aeon already and that's all you say?! C'mon! :twak:

Also, did you mean you ordered one of the last of the Ti Nautili from some months ago? There is no Naut. Mk II..yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.