• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Child of Rawls

Newly Enlightened
Yes, the Nautilus Mk. II is out, or at least the prototype is in my hands for testing. I am not sure what is called but, it is a three stage Nautilus.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
C of R, how is the tint, the beam shape, brightness, etc, of the Aeon MKII. Post some pics of beam shot at 10 feet or so? In effect, it would be good if you elaborated more, as you seem to be the only one, so far, that has received their Aeon. Thanks,

Bill

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could you let us know where you are with shipping? I sent funds immediately on 3/29 per your post. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

CMAG

Enlightened
Building lights rather than updating us is cool:thumbsup: but I am checking this thread every hour and chasing the mail man like a rabid dog daily :D

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

Not many lights have gone out yet. Tony ("CoR") got his first because he instigated me to do another Aeon batch to begin with, and a handful more are in the mail. I hope he and a few others can post their thoughts and help tide you over until your lights arrive.

All of the lights are mostly assembled, sans electronics, but I'm trying to resolve a problem that has arisen with the driver. It seems that something happened when the boards were populated, resulting in a higher-than-normal failure rate that I found while doing the final assembly of the Aeons. The boards are all currently out for X-Raying to try to determine the exact source of the problem and a solution for it, and it will likely be another two weeks or so before that's all done, at which point I can recommence shipping. :green:

Needless to say, I am pretty unhappy about this, since a good portion of this project has been done since November and the delays have been caused by two new shops that were supposed to have better capabilities than some of the old ones I was working with, but ultimately the buck stops here.

So, I'm going to have to call on your patience one last time here to make sure that the lights you receive are perfect to their design and to the level and quality and performance you're right to expect of them. I'm hoping that this is just going to be one last relatively short delay, and will continue posting updates here as things progress. If you can't wait, however, I understand. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll get everything squared up for you.

Sorry for the delay; I look forward to getting these out to you soon, and if there's absolutely anything I can do for you in the meantime please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Enrique

Last edited:

CMAG

Enlightened
Enrique Thanks for the update even though a Bummer. Please take your time with my light anyway, I will stop harassing the mail man

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem, Enrique.

Take whatever time you need to make sure these lights live up to your high standards.

:)

JayDub

Newly Enlightened
After an expected deliver of late November, I guess another couple of weeks isn't a big deal.

Still excited about the light!

Status
Not open for further replies.