TK-75, "Condensation/Fog under lens,again"

Marksmann

Newly Enlightened
I live in Haughton Louisiana. I keep my house really cool/air conditioner has been running alot possibly lowering the humidity inside my house. I opened and closed the light in my house. I ran turbo for about ten minutes on 7 deer. Was about 60 degrees outside at 02:00. No fogging at that time. I really have no interest in modding the light as Im sure it would yield higher amp draws from my batteries and possibly shorter runtimes. With an extension the higher amp draw would be a non issue tho......as well as runtime. I do however like the form factor of it being short.

shapez

Newly Enlightened
I have this issue with a one week old Acebeam X70 light and I don't really know what to do with it. Any suggestions ?

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this issue with a one week old Acebeam X70 light and I don't really know what to do with it. Any suggestions ?

I've had that happen with some of my lights, early in the winter season. After a month or so, I guess it dries out enough that the condensation stops.

Give it a month or so, and see if it goes away by itself. I imagine the factory that produces the light is in a much more humid environment than winter here.