• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN36UTvn - Pop Can King

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened
Well the few zebra light vinh has recommended in interested in. I only bought my first light not even a year ago which was a nitecore mh10. Now I have 6 vinh lights and numerous stock lights

dssguy1

Newly Enlightened
I have one I am going to post up for sale in the sales thread. Bought it late last year. In pristine condition with some nice Efest 35A batteries. Shoot me a PM if you want any more info. Just trying to pair down my collection with a new baby on the way!

TN36vn w/ XHP70 Lumen Boost:

Cool White
Extra Options:
A) +$12 Thermal pad cooling
B) + $5 for "V54" Engraved
G) +$12 Shaved Dome, improved throw and perfect beam

BEARS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Newly Enlightened
Hey vinh! I just wanted to ask about the batteries for the tn36utVN. I have some HG2's on the way from gearbest (3000mAh & 20A discharge current) but the shipping will take forever since its from gearbest. I want to get this flashlight, but i want to wait for the HG2's to arrive. my question is are the 18650 Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh High Discharge Flat Top work with this light too. Doesn't this light drain 11+A or something? I have 4 NCR18650GA(10A discharge) lying around so i wanted to know are those safe to use with this light? I will switch to the HG2's once they arrive, but i want to make sure those are safe to use.

nashvegas

Newly Enlightened
How does this thing compare to my Meteor M43? Similar or oh hell you need to spend money?

legendofzelda

Newly Enlightened
Nashvegas...that is a great question. I have not seen a comparison of these two lights. If someone wants to send me an M43, I'd happily compare for you. :)

I have the TN36UTvn. I'm very curious about the M43. Would really like to see some side by side beamshots.

drummer132132

Enlightened
I have a video on YouTube that has the mkr version of the TN36vn NW and a 219C M43 with 10508 optics.

legendofzelda

Newly Enlightened
I'll see if I can find some trees / grass similar to what you're showing here....and see how my TN36UTvn compares. Won't be exact but maybe we can get close.