• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vn - Reflector Throw King

dustynell

Newly Enlightened
Re: TN42vn - Reflector Throw King?

hello, I am interested in the TN42vn. please advice. thank you.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

So I ordered a bulk already but as you know its not here...today I talked to a new supplier who said he can get me 20 ASAP. Cross your finger. I will do what I need to do to get these here ASAP.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many people preordred?

Actually, you don't have have to answer that. Just asking to see if I could have a place in the Privledged Twenty:)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Went ahead and order 20 from a supplier that confirm they have it in stock...More money but the wait is too long already...

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

As impractical as this light would be for me, I'm finding myself drawn to it. I could probably justify the purchase...but I'm not sure I could then justify keeping both my K40vn and TN32UTvn

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

Oh yes you can. :)
I suppose I could...luckily, I don't really need to answer to anybody about my purchases. (Trying to think if I've bought anything I would consider an Xmas present for myself.)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I suppose I could...luckily, I don't really need to answer to anybody about my purchases. (Trying to think if I've bought anything I would consider an Xmas present for myself.)

Tn32 can go

ven

Flashaholic

Tn32UTvn might not be the furthest throwing , but for beam perfection it's in a clas of its own imo. The PDT in that light is amazing....

Maybe throwers in 400kcd/500kcd/600kcd classes and maybe 800kcd soon:naughty:

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tn32UTvn might not be the furthest throwing , but for beam perfection it's in a clas of its own imo. The PDT in that light is amazing....

Maybe throwers in 400kcd/500kcd/600kcd classes and maybe 800kcd soon:naughty:

I agree with this ( as I usually do with ven! [emoji38]).

Beam profile is perfect on the TN32vn XPL PDT with spill, corona and hot spot, with a great neutralish colour temperature to reduce glare. Thrunite quality as well. Great medium sized thrower. [emoji106]

I need another thrower like the figurative hole in the head, but it didn't stop me from ordering the TN42vn. 🙄

ChrisDonaldson

Newly Enlightened

Hey guys, merry Christmas to all!

Been following Vinh's channel for awhile, and happily placed my order for a TN42vn today. Very excited to see the finished product. This will be my first V54 light.

Now, to demonstrate my utter lack of relevant knowledge - what would you all recommend as the best batteries/charger to go along with it?

Cheers,

- Chris

Latest posts