• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vn90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
When the BLF GT comes out in mass production I think everyone will be able to get an excellent thrower for a budget price from a stock light. However if I can adapt the CFT-90 to that host the price inst going to be cheaper than the TN42vn90....

taubada

Newly Enlightened
There seems to be much "potential" with either host and this LED. It will come down ultimatley, to bang for our bucks.
I love this.......! 🤗

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanna see what a BLF GT with this LED can do in terms of beamshots. I bet it's basically like having a portable HID.

Sky

Newly Enlightened
My GT is suppose to be shipped this week and I will be sending it to Vinh if he is willing to make it a "real" thrower.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting... good read! I''ll be keeping an eye on what Vinh, or some other mad scientist, does with this monster emitter.

My GT is suppose to be shipped this week and I will be sending it to Vinh if he is willing to make it a "real" thrower.

e94eo.gif

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
CFT90 is sold out :-( 9 weeks wait. I was just going to buy 5 when they were in stock but I got cheap and slept on it. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
if or when you do a project with this LED and light how would you go about people reserving a spot for the limited run? would they have any say on the temp of the LEDs?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Last night I ordered 4 of the last brightest brightness bin left. In 5500k too!!!!!!

3800 lumen is available now. 5000 lumen is underdevelopment...that one is not for sure and is quite a bit away.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night I ordered 4 of the last brightest brightness bin left. In 5500k too!!!!!!

3800 lumen is available now. 5000 lumen is underdevelopment...that one is not for sure and is quite a bit away.
if im interested to get in on the 5500K would it be time to contact you via e-mail?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you got an email from the Vinh. New upgraded driver for the pft90 is delayed. Waiting time is about one month., if you want a current driver, you are free to get it.. I personally waiting for the new driver.

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
At 5,000 lumen and 1,000k lux in a light the size of the TN42 is a HUGE step forward. I am trying to keep updating my lights every time we see a 5-10% increase in output, but this is a very significant step forward, I'm IN!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The 4 CFT-90 5500K is spoken for. When I have more updates in the driver and more LEDs to try it in other lights I will update.

hahoo

Enlightened

you have jinxed us real bad now.
going to be after next year when they finally start shipping now.
thanks alot.......

Status
Not open for further replies.