Tucson or Arizona gathering?

Empire

Banned
Re: Tucson gathering-September 15th

Wait... what?

Dude... your enthusiasm is part of what made me want to come (but I'm coming now, even if you do have to bail on us)! If you're not coming just because you feel you won't have any lights to show off, then put that idea right out of your head, and drag your sorry carcass out to the park! If there are other reasons (and I'm not trying to pry), then okay, but know that we'll miss you.

+1 . You have been a part of the enthusiasm here. Really hope you will make it.
I do too, I do too.
But on the BRIGHT side, I just got a Lummi Wee to bring
So I guess I'll HAVE to make it :D

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I still can't commit due to finances, but we are hoping to go. Not to assume, but is it ok for kids to come? We are hoping to make it a fun weekend for our two families (GF and mine). My little girl (she's 6) has a briefcase with lights in it, one in particular she really likes and I can see her showing it off haha. There's nothing fancy or expensive in there but she sure likes them. In fact all of them like their lights.

Empire

Banned

Well, I still can't commit due to finances, but we are hoping to go. Not to assume, but is it ok for kids to come? We are hoping to make it a fun weekend for our two families (GF and mine). My little girl (she's 6) has a briefcase with lights in it, one in particular she really likes and I can see her showing it off haha. There's nothing fancy or expensive in there but she sure likes them. In fact all of them like their lights.
YES KIDS CAN COME, It's not like we will be doing anything bad.
You and your kids aren't allergic to dog are you/they?

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Dogs? Dogs are going to be there? Oh, joy! What kind of dogs? What size? How many? Are we allowed to feed them human food?

Wait... what are we going to do with the dog(s) if Mother Nature chases us out of the park? Restaurants typically don't like pets, and neither do hotels.

Empire

Banned

Dogs? Dogs are going to be there? Oh, joy! What kind of dogs? What size? How many? Are we allowed to feed them human food?

Wait... what are we going to do with the dog(s) if Mother Nature chases us out of the park? Restaurants typically don't like pets, and neither do hotels.
Yes, 1, 50 Pound lab, yes human food, The weather will be FINE

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

We all like dogs, but my little girl does get scared of hyper dogs jumping on her. Labs aren't really known for that though :)

Empire

Banned

We all like dogs, but my little girl does get scared of hyper dogs jumping on her. Labs aren't really known for that though :)
Did I say lab? Ahh I meant hyperactive pain in the arse, Jumbo bull terrier :crackup:
Ill keep her tied up and away from her

bstrickler

Enlightened

I might bring my dog with, she could use the socialization, and Kevin, your daughter doesn't have to worry about my dog being hyper. She's a very calm dog (I've accidentally left her out front for a few hours, and she just stayed on the porch, enjoying the smells). I'm sure your daughter will love her.

I'll see if a friend of mine wants to come with (I got him into flashlights).

Has anyone sent a message to Jim Schecter, from JimsFlashlights.com, inviting him? Maybe we can convince him to bring a few demo models and sale models, for those interested in buying any 4Sevens/Olight flashlights.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/member.php?164464-41028 is his profile on CPF

Last edited:

Empire

Banned

I might bring my dog with, she could use the socialization, and Kevin, your daughter doesn't have to worry about my dog being hyper. She's a very calm dog (I've accidentally left her out front for a few hours, and she just stayed on the porch, enjoying the smells). I'm sure your daughter will love her.

Has anyone sent a message to Jim Schecter, from JimsFlashlights.com, inviting him? Maybe we can convince him to bring a few demo models and sale models, for those interested in buying any 4Sevens/Olight flashlights.
I just did

Empire

Banned

I sent him an email with the link.
I will leave my dog at home for safety reasons, I don't need my dog to get put down because she killed a dog/little girl

Empire

Banned

Turns out I will be able to make it, I fiddled with some plans, Bought some lights, Slapped me, Myself and I, And we are going to have a GREAT time

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

You guys are too funny. Please don't make plans around me though. Again, I am hoping to get there but it's not a sure thing yet.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Re: Tucson-G.T.-9/15/2012-At-6:00PM-ALL-INVITED

Update:.......I will be bringing a flashoholic friend (another long-time member and modder who may or may not choose to identify himself beforehand.
PS: I think I know who you are talking about but I won't spoil it :D

Yep, that would be me. I'm trying to get my ladyfriend Kathryn to come but things are getting VERY complicated..

I'll bring-Microtech(L-UDT),(Mini UDT), (Mini UMS)
T1A Titan, Jetbeam bc-25, 4sevens maelstrom, EXTREMELY bright light(Random Selection)
Benchmade Mini Persidio, MONEY TO BUY YOUR S...TUFF, your stuff

Ummm... Please bring that awesome TK-35.

Newly Enlightened

Hi Guys, I have a gun show 9-15 and 9-16 at Pima County Fairgrounds but will try to make this. Gun show is open for all to attend. Will not have all of my stock but could bring special items...S-18, maybe an Olight or two and one original, very expensive (but available) gold plated S-12. Other select FourSevens lights could appear by special request. Thanks for thinking of me. Jim

Last edited:

Empire

Banned

Hi Guys, I have a gun show 9-15 and 9-16 at Pima County Fairgrounds but will try to make this. Gun show is open for all to attend. Will not have all of my stock but could bring special items...S-18, maybe an Olight or two and one original, very expensive (but available) gold plated S-12. Other select FourSevens lights could appear by special request. Thanks for thinking of me. Jim
Please do NOT bring firearms to the gathering.
All the best.

Newly Enlightened

Please do NOT bring firearms to the gathering.
All the best.
Excuse me? Where is this coming from? Is this some kind of CPF rule, Tucson city ordinance or is it a personal EMPIRE request from San Diego?