• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TX25C2vn KIT- Pocket Throw King

Sniper2075

Newly Enlightened
I just did a quick informal test for you. I turned the light on Turbo and let it sit in my office. My office does have AC however the thermostat isn't in my office and my office is basically the IT room so I have the Telephone system box a POE switch and 2 Servers and 3 desktop computers running, so it's probably around 80 or so degrees. I always have a fan running on my desk blowing on me. So, kept the light away from the fan and I turned it off at 7 minutes, the battery wasn't fully charged I'd used the light a little that last day but it ran on Turbo for 7 minutes and at that point it was getting uncomfortable to hold to me so I turned it off. I think that was pretty good. Also, The mode I'm running has a 70% level that you can barely tell the difference in brightness and that would get you better run time and less heat obviously. I'm happy with it and it would be perfect with a tail switch.

Thanks much for the feedback! It really helps. I too prefer tail clickies, but am willing to try this one out. I was really looking for an all around pocket rocket. Throw is nice, but I've come to realize flood/spill is as equally impt to me. Any idea on runtime on high and does it get too hot to hold ever on turbo?

Thanks

Capolini

Banned
I have the DD/Single mode XPG2 V3 version.

Here is a simple run time test I just did.

TX25_C2vn_TEST.9.26.2017.jpg