• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TX25C2vn KIT- Pocket Throw King

Behavior

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TX25C2vn Turbo PDT

I just received, from Vinh, my TX25C2vn which I purchased during the Light Meter Fund Raiser a few weeks ago.
I had sent it back and asked Vinh to boost it further to within a fraction of the Minimal Lethal Dose, as I was not interested in using it in any function other than turbo for my work as an animal behavior researcher.
I didn't know that a flashlight could kick like a recoiling rifle with a hot round in the chamber.
Thank you, Vinh, for all your efforts in going above and beyond the call of duty in fulfilling my technical needs in a flashlight for my specialized work.
You're one of a kind.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just received, from Vinh, my TX25C2vn which I purchased during the Light Meter Fund Raiser a few weeks ago.
I had sent it back and asked Vinh to boost it further to within a fraction of the Minimal Lethal Dose, as I was not interested in using it in any function other than turbo for my work as an animal behavior researcher.
I didn't know that a flashlight could kick like a recoiling rifle with a hot round in the chamber.
Thank you, Vinh, for all your efforts in going above and beyond the call of duty in fulfilling my technical needs in a flashlight for my specialized work.
You're one of a kind.

I think yours what the first official V2 Turbo PDT :)

Behavior

Newly Enlightened

Thank you again, Vinh. The flashlight is everything that I hoped for and so much more. It will greatly facilitate my field work. You are immensely generous!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Too bad I don't have extra lights here for beam shots...

thenorway

Enlightened

Vinh,
I have this light on order (backorder) with you already.
Let me know when you get stock because I am considering to upgrade to TURBO.
I will paypal then.

Vinh my TX25C2 is all packaged and ready for posting, I've been real busy so not had a chance to post it yet.

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened

I think I would send my tx25c2vn in for the upgrade. I never use "high" or what ever the middle mode is called. low or turbo.. I want this sucker max effort..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Finally got all the parts to get this project going. The TX V2 will be my smallest and farthest throwing light.

More Lumen
More Throw
Better Tint
Better beam focus
Lumen pushed to the max while retaining all factory UI

More details and beamshots soon. Any interest?! ;-)​