• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired USA Bodies, Tail Caps and McGizmo Clips

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a fan of clips and bare aluminum parts but still eyeing on the tailcaps as this wold give me a chance to seek HAIII ano treatment.
Question: are the tailcap (and/or body) hosts ready to be coated without additional prepping, such as bead-blasting?

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a fan of clips and bare aluminum parts but still eyeing on the tailcaps as this wold give me a chance to seek HAIII ano treatment.
Question: are the tailcap (and/or body) hosts ready to be coated without additional prepping, such as bead-blasting?

There is no coating on the tail caps, so in that regard, they are ready to be coated. However, AFAIK, all anodizing requires some prep, if only cleaning. Media blasting could enhance the ano. process. These tailcaps are bare 7075 AL.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Five complete tail caps with Mc Clicky switches installed are available at this time.
At least twenty bodies are also available, and one McGizmo clip.
More tailcaps and switches are in progress.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
So in other words, more completed tailcap assys will be made, correct?
Any chance you'll offer just the empty tailcap hosts in the future? (I can supply my own McClicky kits)
Yes.
Tailcap shells are available now.Tail cap shell, no switch, accepts McClicky, bare AL, C threads, Surefire compatible. $13 ea.
Reply or PM with interest.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2 Leaf Flashlight bodies

Will the tail cap with Mcclicky fit an older g2 body?