• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

Enlightened
Me too. I had one of the older E series triples I loved until I lost it and ive missed it ever since. Got a combo to replace it.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I grabbed a 219C Red 70. Didn't need a combo - have a 35 XPL Hi Patina Amber. Happiness on a Sunday afternoon!
I got the email and went to the website and thought about it for a few minutes and the 35's were gone but some combos still available. I like aluminum but I think I prefer black. Hard to know without handling both. Not looking to borrow one. I wouldn't want the risk. Just saying it's hard to choose.

I don't even know whether I prefer the HI CRI or XPL since I already have a lot of HI CRI lights.

Anyway grab em before they're gone folks!

rebelbayou

Newly Enlightened
I finally got my paypal payment to go through to Oveready. Does this mean that I got the light?

dino2024

Newly Enlightened
For all you fast clickers out there, I would gladly pay a "buyer's fee" to anyone who can score me a Boss 70 since I missed the last 2 drops and can't seem to figure out the buying process. Just saying.... If I am signed in on Oveready Boss 70 page, and hit refresh over and over soon as the release is announced, shouldn't the "out of stock" change to "quantity on hand", or am I doing something wrong? Thanks guys.

I have you covered, no charge just actual cost if you missed out!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The BOSS clip is very firm and stiff that is re-assuring when on the move (hiking, jogging, running)... Will frequent usage result to a marking on the BOSS body where the clip snaps back?
gentle bump for the above question. ^^

also... looking forward for someone to post side by side the 2 versions - patina and satin silver.

congrats btw.

Last edited:

jason78ang

Newly Enlightened
Will "bodies only" be sold on site eventually? I got a brass 70 from the previous drop and part of me is curious on whether the 35 setup is more suited for my use. Noticed that combos are usually the last to get sold out, it might be a good idea to split them up. :)

scout24

Flashaholic
If I understand properly, the 219c emitters can only take so much current, and generate a bunch of heat when pushed that hard. 24w is for safety and longevity of the emitters, no "Afterburner" for them...