• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice patina :thumbsup: Mine has darkned quite a bit too but since I don´t carry it regulary the edges are as dark as the rest of the light. I guess I will carry it now all the time to archive that look. Although I am thinking about forcing a blue/green patina.....

Eric

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The copper patina looks awesome but that lonely brass 219c amber at the OR site is calling you, <typer your name here>! :devil: :whistle:

Last edited:

Scribe

Newly Enlightened
Here's the Patina on mine
dc2c9d73826993e81c033665e751f3ac.jpg
69a97954bb6846f36ebf1145d572186f.jpg

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Update

Everyone is built, tested and ready to go. Shipping soon with Monday ETA to most US addresses. Please let us know if you don't receive the following in the next 24 hours:

1) tracking
2) combined ship refund (if applicable)

More stock will post at 4pm today PST, including all three models

recDNA

Flashaholic
I actually a Boss 35 Patina 219b from the second drop, for the reasons stated, but the tint ended up being cooler and greenish (not the lovely rosey tint) so not all 219b's have the beautiful tint! It might have just been my particular light. I have to say the 219C 4000k LED's have a very nice tint!
the 219a was more rosey. the 219b is more beige to yellow. if you really want rosey you want the dimmer 219a.

There are 5700k 219C that have higher CRI than most 219b

The Coach

Enlightened
Update

We are closing next week for the remainder of June. More satin, brass, and copper posted. This is the last weekend to order until July:

http://www.oveready.com/b-o-s-s-/cat_93.html

:clap:Finally, after months of trying and failing, I for got the Boss35 SS R33 I've been hunting!! :clap: Even weirder, I managed to pick up a Boss70-SS A33 from the last offering (the last one) even though I wanted red. Hey, a bird in hand. :crazy: Figures I would nab it the day before vacation starts, but hey, what's bad luck for. My chemo has been going well, so chalk this one up to motivation. Thanks Oveready, you guys are the best!!! :thumbsup:

:ohgeez:Oh geez, is that my PP bill?!?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
:clap:Finally, after months of trying and failing, I for got the Boss35 SS R33 I've been hunting!! :clap: Even weirder, I managed to pick up a Boss70-SS A33 from the last offering (the last one) even though I wanted red. Hey, a bird in hand. :crazy: Figures I would nab it the day before vacation starts, but hey, what's bad luck for. My chemo has been going well, so chalk this one up to motivation. Thanks Oveready, you guys are the best!!! :thumbsup:

:ohgeez:Oh geez, is that my PP bill?!?

You deserve it, enjoy the BOSS(es)! More than that, great to hear your health is doing well.

Happy Father's Day to all!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Thanks guys!

We are pretty worn out and looking forward to some R&R but there is one more ship before we leave, so weekend orders are going out soon :)

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
it seems they've actually been able to keep some boss lights in inventory for a little while now. i wonder if what seemed to be a higher amount of "catch and release" after the brass/copper drop has caused the demand to go down any. someone posts pics of their light, then boom, its in a WTS or up on FB for sale the next day.

Enlightened
Really liking this light. Took all of the weak points from the E2e (which I loved) and made them even better. Progammability, 18mm cells without compromising body thickness, etc. Very nice light. Glad they chose Aluminium over Ti as the threads are butter smooth and weight is down quite a bit.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice looking light. im almost tempted to give the satin a try seeing as how they've stayed in stock for so long. at around 200 bucks cheaper than the copper/brass drop it seems like a bargain.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'd prefer smooth black ano but I would love to get a HI CRI model someday. Expensive dental work holding me back but someday...

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone ever pull their boss out , click the switch & get no response? Gotta tap or shake it, then it lights up.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone ever pull their boss out , click the switch & get no response? Gotta tap or shake it, then it lights up.

Sometimes when I'm trying to enter programming mode, the red won't light even though I've pressed the switch. Not quite the same, but I know what you're talking about. My P2X Fury has the same issue where sometimes if I click the switch it won't turn on and I have to give it a light smack.