• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Monthly Giveaway

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to give my parents a wedding anniversary at a very nice church with great views and a fancy restaurant for reception they never had when they got married.
And the rest would go to building a super large playground for toddlers and kids in a place that needs it most. I would have to go do some research.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would use $million to help the poor people along the Texas Gulf Coast to rebuild.

(As I post this, Hurricane Irma is headed straight for me in South Florida)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would use $million to help the poor people along the Texas Gulf Coast to rebuild.

(As I post this, Hurricane Irma is headed straight for me in South Florida)

And if something happens to you or your family, yer getting my million!

Yooj

Newly Enlightened
I would use the money to lobby Congress to pass a DACA-type bill, to protect the Dreamers.
Number 1930

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would donate half to st. Jude and half to Shriners. Both do so much for kids that otherwise don't stand a chance and I regularly donate to both anyway. I know that the money would be going straight to the families!

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I would split it between the ASPCA and Hurricane relief. Lots of people and animals will need help.

# 2365

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK Someone please help me pick a winner with Random.org. Winner please email me! Please do not tag the winner :)

Venompower

Newly Enlightened
There was two giveaways I guess.
I should have played here, at #4111 on FB! :laughing:

Congrats Keitho :thumbsup: