Vape Lounge

scout24

Flashaholic
Roberto1- I approved your post in edited form: attaching a sales link to an outside website screams advertising or shilling. The name of your box mod is fine, anyone interested can just search for it online.

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: mr fixer

The vape lounge is real!
CrYCXANl.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
So I won this new pod device by a company that makes the popular DRAG modular box. It's called ROTA.

It arrived today.
IMG_20190209_155323.jpg

Unbox'd

Not sure if this is Voopoo's first stab at a pod, but it aint bad.
Another 'flash drive' style with a duck bill tip, it's an auto draw device whose pod uses kanthall at 1.5 ohms and organic cotton to wick to produce an approximation of a mid-level strength cigarette drag.

The device is pretty good in grand scope of things. If you like a pod device this one is a winner.

Oh, and it's also a fidget spinner.

IMG-20190209-161831.jpg

Spinning

IMG-20190209-161850.jpg

Next to my daily device.

It's a variable wattage going between 6 and 10 watts for a nice cool vape, even when chain vaping.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
It seems some folks here say I have the gift of gab. A few months back at an e-cig forum I yacked about a Vapresso product called Renova Zero. They liked my words there too and sent me some stuff to go with it to test out.
Who me? Cool.

Recently they introduced another pod type device that is a sort of hybrid between a big device and pod system in the shape of a big ole Zippo lighter. I commented "that looks pretty cool" and left it at that. Being satisfied with the Zero I did not enter their giveaway contest for the new device called Aurora Play.

Well, they sent me a prototype. My reaction after trying it out was "Zero? What Zero? this thing is awesome".

It hits like a nice, open Innokin Zenith tank with the best flavor of any device I've tried to date. Good gosh. I mean like 10 minutes later my tongue is still saying "thank you".

Like any prototype, mine was not a finished product so the three level watt adjustment is not available but I'm fine vaping at 14 watts (high) anyway.

IMG-20190301-151307.jpg

Here it is closed.

IMG-20190301-152814.jpg

Here it is open like a Zippo

IMG_20190301_134454.jpg

Compared to other stuff.

Coming this spring is the Aurora Play by Vapresso.

IMG-20190301-194922.jpg

Pictured with my favorite Zero wrapped in a sample sleeve.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Mike your a stand up dude, you say it how it is, even if someone does not like what ever it is. You have an ability to tell a story, make them see your perspective, and get it!!! You write from the heart, how it is, make it as if it was them..................

Yep you de daddy for sure:rock:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Not long ago a company called Vladdin held a contest where it was asked what would you do for your father on fathers day. Many said typical stuff and Vladdin picked 3 winners for their vape stick called RE. Think refillable Juul with a temp control and ceramic wick'd 1 ohm coil.

Well they chose me as one of the winners and it arrived today. My story was "if my pop were still alive I'd cook him a steak along with fried squash, onions and green peppers from the garden". And followed it up with "if my mom were still alive she'd cook him fresh caught fish". The kit came with a nice little carrying case too.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562380410.711920.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562380426.591250.jpg

It's by far the closest thing to actually smoking I've tried yet. Only instead of tobacco smoke and all those harmful things associated you get your favorite e-juice. So I'm pretty stoked about it.

Now to make an already cool day even cooler the fine folks at DHL dropped off a prototype mini-mod kit by Vaporesso. They have updated an oldy but goody called the Target Mini calling it Mini II. And it is a super nice little number. All they ask is for me to give some thoughts about it at a vaping forum they have a section at.
Gladly.
A tiny little battery box with a screw on tank that puts out flavor with a capital F, L, A, V, O and R. It has a whopping 2000 mAh capacity with abilities galore. The 2ml glass tank can be max air flow or cut back to completely closed. The glass is surrounded by metal for near drop proof ability yet removable if the worst happens. Very smart ergonomics went into this one. Giant stuff in a tiny package.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562381092.204029.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562381114.789278.jpg
It has a clock

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562381143.076966.jpg
With some familiar items.

This was written using the CPF app(le).

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1562381449.512513.jpg
My favorite part about the Mini II.

One day I got a message saying "hey we want you to try a Mini II on us. " Who could argue? Three days later it was on my porch all the way from China. Holy mackeral that was fast.

As much as I prefer pods, this little dude is going with me to work each day. (along with a pod or three.)