What did you use your flashlight for today?

ven

Flashaholic
+1! Is that your house? Great view!

I wish it was!! :laughing: may be getting a static behind the house but it will be October possibly for any coming up for sale. In the process of finding a little holiday home in the area of Benllech and having a few chill out days too.

It's just opposite to where we are staying mark on Anglesey . Right on the beach .....nice views for sure but weather is a bit hit n miss(get used to that).

If I had a spair $800k I would be tempted :laughing:

xzel87

Enlightened
Thrunite T10S on a stone bench on high last night to spotlight myself. Leading some friends with high intensity interval workouts at the beach, it got dark coz started late but no biggies. Just had so many mosquitoes though at that time :ohgeez:

wle

Newly Enlightened
fix corroded battery terminal on guitar tuner
find toddler snack cup lids, those things can be anywhere
look at bike wheels for cracks in rim, black rim, hard to see

wle

markr6

Flashaholic
Zebralight H52w while touching up some chipped paint on the bottom of my Jeep's rear door. I was detailing it last night and noticed a few pinhead-sized chunks of paint missing. Looks pretty good now and should keep rust from forming.

wle

Newly Enlightened
walking around in the dark inside - 10 lumens
look for toddler missing snack cup lids - on 1000 lumens[different light]
look under sofa for random toys

wle

DaftEarth20883

Newly Enlightened
I used my Mag-lite 2D to read last night, my book-lights batteries died and I don't have any of those little batteries around.

Also beautiful beach pictures, love how you can see boats and stuff out on the water. Very awesome.

Dex Robinson

Newly Enlightened
I used my Thrunite Ti3 on the brim of a cap as a headlamp while (once again) working on my car. It was a real trip down memory lane...installing points and setting the gap with a feeler gauge. This kinda crap was for my grandfather!

The reversible clip on the Ti3 is very handy. Since I don't clip the light in my pocket, I think I will leave the clip reversed for mounting on a cap.

Also, for about a month, I've using a much maligned LaCrosse AAA NiMH in the light. These cells came with the charger. I have some unopened AAA Eneloops but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try the LaCrosse cells since I was "stuck" with them anyway. I'm quite surprised by the performance, I used that lamp for about 30 minutes today at various settings and it still provided good light on that cheap cell. Only tonight have I finally noticed a performance drop.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Late last night, truck idling on street in front of my house. Bothered me, grabbed M3XS-UT and made way into yard behind my very large trees, pointed M3XS-UT at yield sign just in front of said truck, out of sight of truck occupants... Lit it up on high, and that yield sign lit up like the sun, maybe brighter.
Truck left immediately.
Usually a camera flash in background is enough to spook the naughty, though this worked well.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A holiday in Switzerland today. Went for a ride in the French Alps but the weather wasn't nice and came home early. Got stopped at the border by Swiss customs because stores in Switzerland are closed until Monday. "No, I didn't go shopping." They walk to back of the car, a 1986 911, and I pop the lid. They're not pleased and walk to to front of the car. I pop open the trunk, grab my Oveready bored, ice blue 9P with Oveready X-PG2 N dropin and show them that there's nothing in the trunk. They're still not pleased and I light up the area under the seats and the back seats. Finally, they let me go.

ven

Flashaholic
Used my armytek viking pro 2.5 out front to check inside the bosses car............to no avail. Mid mode used..........

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was visiting family last night and to walk to the car next to the house I turned on the Fenix PD35vn triple XPL so we could all see in the dark.

On the trip there I also saw a huge puddle of liquid under the Jeep so I took a look with the same light. Luckily I think it was just water from running the air conditioning. I don't often use it so I almost forgot that could happen haha.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rode my bike to the gym last night and on the way home it was dark so I got to try out my brand new Fenix BC30 bike light. It worked great, and along with a red blinking taillight I was very visible. No cars came anywhere near me which was great. I actually wonder if I'm safer at night with the lights on than during the day. Maybe not.