What do you EDC? Poll

What ligth do you EDC?

• Total voters

RamblinWreck

Newly Enlightened
I voted Zebralight. I love my SC51; the only thing I don't like is when it turns on in my pocket. I try to keep the tail cap uncrewed a tad to prevent this, but I'd rather have a lock function.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't vote. Olight T10 XPG R5 on my keys, Eagletac D25Ti AM shirt pocket, Solarforce SS L2 clipped to pants pocket.

Omnirod

Newly Enlightened
I EDC a Preon 1 and 2, just moved on from a Streamlight Microstream and a Fenix LD 05.

jalal20

Enlightened
Didn't vote
Haiku XML or Haiku Mule Hi CRI on me depending on where and when I am leaving

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only Light I always EDC are single AAA cell format For a long time I've been carrying a Fenix L0D but have on occasion EDC's the Maratac AAA SS. This may change with my recent purchase of a Peak QTC Logan SS

LDGator

Newly Enlightened
Didn't vote.LRI Photon ReX on keychain.Photon Proton Pro in pocket, but now looking to upgrade to an XL-M AA / 14500.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm usually carrying a SureFire E1B in a suit or sportcoat, or an L1 or L1 head on an E20 body running an AW 17670 when wearing jeans as a primary, so i put down SureFire. My secondary is either a DQG stainless AAA neutral, a Maratac stainless AAA modded to neutral, or a Nitecore EZCR2 neutral.

Used to alternate between an NDI R2 and a Ra 140T, but recently sold both to fund the new Ra Hi CRI and a 120 as back-up, but they seem to be a bit hard to come by for the time being. :sigh:(This is what I get for being responsible and getting the money in before I buy....) Of course, I'd rather wait for Henry, than use a credit card.

Not minding carrying the SureFires at all, though.:)

JohnnyLunar

Newly Enlightened
Even though technically my true EDC is the Fenix EO5 on my keychain, I hardly ever use it. When I do use a light, it's usually a Surefire I have in my pocket that day. Sometimes it's an incandescent, sometimes an LED. Most often, it's an E1B or a 6P Original running an AW 17670 and Malkoff M61HCRI. I have a drawer full of Surefire lights, so I carry them more than any other brand, even though many of my other brands are smaller or do many things slightly better. Surefire just has a special place in my heart.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
This poll really should have an "other" option.

Currently I'm EDC'ing a Spark SL5 190w.

I like the electronic buttons and styling and the nice neutral beam. I don't like that it's not very bright and too floody. I'll probably go back to my V10r or my homebuilt SK58 zoomie with 2.8 amp driver and XML.

Flugbolaget

Newly Enlightened
I voted Zebralight because I'm in love with my ZLH51Fc, but I do carry a 4Sevens Preon Revo SS on a lanyard around my neck. Used both today while doing some slight UE.

4Sevens Quark AA tactical for me or Nitecore NDI. I often also find the Sunlite Slim Jr (3 x AAAA) very useful.

Also sometimes, Liteflux LF2XT if I just have my car keys and no bag on me.

Last edited:

TadpolePilot

Newly Enlightened
Shadow JM-07 Pro powered by 1 x 26650 rechargeable.

It's on a neck lanyard and rides in shirt pocket or inside shirt. This works best and is fast in and out.

Could carry in holster on belt but found to be harder to put into service did that when a cop and no more (20 years).