What is missing?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a couple years ago, but any plans on an ml25it aluminum reflector? My first one is getting bubbly and matte
I do have some ML25IT size (1.5") or 36mm LOP aluminum reflectors but not exactly made for ML25IT . If anyone wants to try please PM me.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
fivemega, I (we?) often see Your advises,
but I do not find any new offers from You.
For quite long time now.
?
Any 21700 hosts, or similar, in the make?

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
fivemega, I (we?) often see Your advises,
but I do not find any new offers from You.
For quite long time now.
?
Any 21700 hosts, or similar, in the make?
Presumably because he specialized in making incandescent lights. He's a machinist, not an electronics guy. I image there's no margins for led lights when competing with China. And hardly anyone cares about incans anymore. I don't imagine the stock he has left sells very often

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
That I see totally different,
have You ever gotten any of his host bodies?

They are/were mainly 18350/18500/18650 (+ very few special sizes, + some Maglite "conversions"),
so why not do the same in 21700 ?
🤔
If it did pay in the height of the Mag conversions, and later at the 18650 boom, why not now?
There has not yet been a good 21700 P60 host ...

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
That I see totally different,
have You ever gotten any of his host bodies?

They are/were mainly 18350/18500/18650 (+ very few special sizes, + some Maglite "conversions"),
so why not do the same in 21700 ?
🤔
If it did pay in the height of the Mag conversions, and later at the 18650 boom, why not now?
There has not yet been a good 21700 P60 host ...
The one from Kay domain is pretty good. But that being said why? A P60 host makes a bad LED light. Unless you're looking for a new incandescent?

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. And you're extremely rare. He can't make money off that
I miss the days when I could stop at True Value and buy a bulb, Maglite that was incan, or battery for a flashlight. Or go futher down the road to 7-11 and get some Energizers or Duracells. Or go to IGA and buy 9 Cat batteries or an Eveready flashlight that were incan and some incan bulbs of various sizes. Or go to Surefire and get a Fulton that was incan or a Maglite that was also incan but probably not a Surefire flashlight. Nevermind if I ventured out to the next town and visited a Radio Shack that had so many different bulbs next to the Coast Led Lensers and Maglites.

I feel like a dinosaur with my krypton bulbs and heavy duty batteries that used to be the good stuff.

Maybe lights should all be p60 hosts so you can choose between LED or incan drop ins along with Lithium or rechargable batteries.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I miss the days when I could stop at True Value and buy a bulb, Maglite that was incan, or battery for a flashlight. Or go futher down the road to 7-11 and get some Energizers or Duracells. Or go to IGA and buy 9 Cat batteries or an Eveready flashlight that were incan and some incan bulbs of various sizes. Or go to Surefire and get a Fulton that was incan or a Maglite that was also incan but probably not a Surefire flashlight. Nevermind if I ventured out to the next town and visited a Radio Shack that had so many different bulbs next to the Coast Led Lensers and Maglites.

I feel like a dinosaur with my krypton bulbs and heavy duty batteries that used to be the good stuff.

Maybe lights should all be p60 hosts so you can choose between LED or incan drop ins along with Lithium or rechargable batteries
Ya. They were good times. But these are too. Just different.
Nah to the p60 hosts though as per my last post

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think there was a new light this year that is sold in USA that I got excited about. And I have checked every single day and bought at least 100 lights this year.