WHAT IS THE BEST BURNING LASER TO PURCHASE

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry the pens have a tail switch. The side momentary switch on high power lasers is extremely dangerous. Believe me, I know first hand.

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol that one was sold a while back. But I can make the exact one. I have the exact host and can order the module whenever you like :D I can actually make a stronger one this time.

I'll see what my finances look like next month, I've always liked Green:green:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
That one is a sipik host, so it's very small.
I need a little recovery time myself.

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deleted post quote. Deleted as per rule 11 - Norm
I've got a six d-cell mag hangin' in the garage, what can I put in that??:naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Double diode 6w. Or if you got some extra change double diode of the big boys 12w :D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man it'd be hard to put an estimate on it. The parts is one thing but alignment of the beams is another. We're talking night after night of trial and error getting them into the combining optics. I'd definitely do one for myself before making any attempt to quote someone. Custom machining, custom optics, = custom price ;)

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man it'd be hard to put an estimate on it. The parts is one thing but alignment of the beams is another. We're talking night after night of trial and error getting them into the combining optics. I'd definitely do one for myself before making any attempt to quote someone. Custom machining, custom optics, = custom price ;)

I gotcha. Is the 6w that involved?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
6w can be achieved just recently now with a single diode, so as of a few months ago, no. Only problem is taking care of all the heat. But that's pretty easy.

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
would it run off of 6 batts or does it need a couple spacers?
also, do you need my flashlight or, is it a dropin?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would need the light, but I don't need that many cells unless you want to run regular D cells. If i run lithium ion, I only need two 32650's. And I need to mount the driver in the head permanently so I'd need the light. My machinist stocks 2D maglite in every color, ready for custom heatsinks.

Oh and that diode alone is $700 or so

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the info. I'll let you know on that. A 2D mag is so cheap, if I decide to do it, I'll just have you start from scratch. My t45cvn comes tomorrow, you got anything on its way?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
The x3vn pdt, the tk61vn also pdt lol,

Oh that set if 4 marble anodized zasers is coming.

And a Cold Steel Warrior Katana lmao.

So 3grand? A bit more :p

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Mother of all go***.....I wish I had that kind of money XD, but a if I ever win the lottery....12W seems about right XD!