What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

kamuro

Newly Enlightened
4sevens mini m2a gen 2.

I've wanted a small form factor 2aa light for a while. I usually go camping every year and always buy a new light or two before I go. Going camping this weekend, so picked the light up a few days ago for that.

1c3d0g

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac MX25L3. Need more power! ;) This is probably the last portable flashlight I will buy, unless somebody comes along with something even brighter that can be carried on a belt.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tcr10vn with 6 yellow trits and a hanko clip!
Ha my first trit light. Not 50 of them, but I'm happy :)

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Triple Quad XP-L X40Vn.
Why? 3x4 XP-L = 12 XP-L emitters in a mid-sized light. :DNow that's the sort of arithmetics that a flashaholic loves!

david57strat

Enlightened
Triple Quad XP-L X40Vn.
Why? 3x4 XP-L = 12 XP-L emitters in a mid-sized light. :DNow that's the sort of arithmetics that a flashaholic loves!

Sounds amazing! I'd love to see pictures of this one, if you don't mind sharing.

Enjoy your new purchase :)

meti

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Wizard pro NW, best headlamp money can buy in my opinion, 2 firefly modes really useful during in-house night roaming, fully regulated for all levels, turbo at 1120 led lumens with thermal stepdown at 80°C (and ramp-up to turbo when heat dissipate), so almost 5 minutes of turbo (at room temperature with no forced ventilation) without lowering or flickering like zebras when PID engage...
wizz_3138355878052776e7c7838b.jpg

ettercap

Newly Enlightened
Bought a Sunwayman D40A @ Illumn for 50 something with their 30% off promo. Still waiting for the package to arrive :mecry:
Was in REI today and saw that they were selling the PD35 on clearance at $40, so I jumped at the chance and took the last one home with me.

Neat little light. Just need some 16850s now ;-)

twin63

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a used Quark QP2L-x at a good price. I have 3 Quarks (2 1xAA'S and a 2xAA), but don't have any of their CR123 lights.

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Foursevens Preon P2 Nichia. After buying more powerful lights (like the SC62w), I thought it would be nice to have something with a high CRI emitter that could be used in situations where I don't need a gazillion lumens. Plus, I've always liked penlights.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
New version Nite-Ize Inova 80/11 lumen X1 and Inova 80/13 lumen XS. These are 1AA and 1AAA lights.

I have the earlier versions of both these lights and like the form factor, construction, and tint.

Been buying Inova lights for years. They are now made in China, but I don't have to send them to China if I ever have a problem.

Captain Obvious

Newly Enlightened
Olight S10vnT and Fenix PD35vn for EDC and school/work as I'm a event audio/light.stage engineer. Perfect for extra light in dark places under the stage or high up at the light construction and the Magnet on the S10 makes it even better of use ^^

ven

Flashaholic
wow captain your on fire all-right, some awesome lights in the last month,congrats and i see that the CPF flashaholic bug has bitten deep:D Those vinh lights are just so addictive...........:thumbsup:

Look forward to the ever growing collection and playing "what light next?" :laughing:

;)

ven

Flashaholic
My collection would've already been alot bigger if it weren't for the money issues those light cause x'D

The lights are not the problem.......it's the darkness :laughing: I admit openly that I look forward to the dark....is that normal or just part of being a flashaholic. Winter is not the best time in the UK but it's certainly a lot easier to get through thanks to a tube,lens,battery and a button:D

Alex W

Newly Enlightened
Fenix E05. three colors are availiable, blue,purple and black. I chose a purple one as a gift for an old female friend. She doesn't know much about flashlights, but she likes it.