What watch you're wearing?

guardpost3

Enlightened
Oceanus 5 Motor Super Chronograph

4a4e5e8f-c93e-9adb.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

moozooh

Enlightened
Casio PRW-1500T-7V. It has everything I would want in a wristwatch and then some. There are a couple minor nuisances with it, including the price (over 500$ where I live), but overall I can't stop recommending this model.

casiowatch.jpg

Wore some old G-Shock model previously, it had served me well for the past decade.

Wrend

Enlightened
Timex Ironman. It's one of the smaller ones, but I'm pretty certain that the innards are all the same no matter which body you get.

Having a timer, a stop watch, and 3 different alarms has completely spoiled me. Also having one timezone set to UTC helps deal with server log files...

--flatline

Same here. Relatively inexpensive, reliable, and capable. I'm not really fond of the inverted Indiglo though, but it works well enough. I set the second time to daylight savings time to make switching back and forth even easier. My model is T5F251 and is a few years old now. I'll probably get a T409419J next and switch out its band to something I like more, perhaps the Q7B816. The band of the one I have now is starting to wear out.

I have a few other more expensive watches that I don't use and that don't work anymore.

Last edited:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited by a moderator:

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
Before my Luminox I wore different watches on different occasions. But I love this one so much I haven't worn anything else since I bought it several years ago. The Mallard, the Citizens and the Omega can sit in the drawer and gather dust. I'll probably never wear anything else but a Luminox.

DSC00483.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
There are several images on this page that are above the permitted size please resize these images or they will be edited.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Norm

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
All original (aftermarket crystal) 1971 Seiko 6105-8119...

c6e4d64b-c741-daf3.jpg

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seiko Chronograph Automatic 6139-6010 bought overseas in 1968. Had it cleaned twice, no service needed. Not worn during work as a gas turbine tech. On my wrist daily, off at night.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have been using Seiko's Hardlex windows for years and they have not shown any scratches. I am not diving at 1000 meters, so I can see no issues with my EDC uses of Seiko watches. Not to say that I do not appreciate the nice Sapphire crystal on one of my auto Seiko's.

Bill

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Please call out which ones are in violation. I must be missing something.

It's quite simple, right click on the image and view image info to see what the dimensions are.

Your image above is 800px × 600px which is within the rules.

Cheers Norm

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I have been using Seiko's Hardlex windows for years and they have not shown any scratches. I am not diving at 1000 meters, so I can see no issues with my EDC uses of Seiko watches. Not to say that I do not appreciate the nice Sapphire crystal on one of my auto Seiko's.

Bill
I'm pretty hard on my watches and all the Seiko's I've ever owned have scratches all over the Hardlex. My two
sapphire crystal watches (Seiko Ti Sportura and Longines Oposition) are the only two watches I've never had scratches on, other than the Tag I lost, but it had a sapphire crystal as well. Hardlex is good and for some may never scratch, but alas, I'm too hard on them.

al93535

Newly Enlightened
http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4d997-d119-3a46.jpg

Citizen skyhawk Eco-drive. I love the watch. Auto updates every night from the atomic time server, solar powered, does everything and more then I need.

I just wished I would have waited for a sale I recently seen! Humm, oh well it's still worth it.

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Norm

Last edited by a moderator: