What watch you're wearing?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Citizen BM7080-03E monopolizes my wrist over other watches in my small collection.

stjohn

Newly Enlightened
G-Shock Gulfman..

Hi Guys,
I am wearing the Casio G-Shock Gulfman. This is easily the best working watch I have had. Purchased off ebay for a good price and works flawlessly. I wear it every day. No negative points. Solar powered and hard wearing!

cheers,
st.john

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the same watch bought in Fiji in the early 70's

Norm

Wanna sell it?

LOL If Norm's like me, you couldn't afford it.

Bill

I can always afford what I really want...

Well, here it is, just got it back from IWW. New crystal, gaskets & pressure tested, it sure it pretty...Thank you Norm.

7633166118_1340267d27_z.jpg

gunga

Flashaholic
It's funny. I was getting into watches pretty hard for a bit, but now have stopped. I am wearing a Maratac mid pilot most days, it rides on an isofrane or a Crown and Buckle Flieger strap.

Weird. Found my EDC watch...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It's funny. I was getting into watches pretty hard for a bit, but now have stopped. I am wearing a Maratac mid pilot most days, it rides on an isofrane or a Crown and Buckle Flieger strap.

Weird. Found my EDC watch...

Wish I was that lucky. I'm still looking for my main one. But my Citizen is doing an excellent job of tiding me over until then.

david57strat

Enlightened
Kenneth Cole KC3730. It's kind of heavy, but I got used to weight pretty quickly.
IMG_3647c.jpg

Last edited:

theoldbill

Newly Enlightened
I have a G Shock for work, it's tough, solar powered and auto updates itself each night.

And for home wear i have a lovely Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean that I would never have owned without my dear old Grandparents. I'll keep this forever and I'm sure it will stand the test of time. Looked at loads of other premium brand watches but kept coming back to Omega for the understated looks.

As was said earlier in the thread, watches are more addictive than flashlights!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jruser

Newly Enlightened
I don't have any pictures of my own, but I wear this: http://www.seikousa.com/products/coutura/kinetic_p/snp017.html

I wanted something with no battery replacement (kinetic charging), sapphire crystal, and perpetual calendar w/ leap year adjustments. I have worn it every day for 4 years with no problems. The crystal is still flawless, though the metal housing and band show enough scuffs and dings. This was expected though as I never take it off and have made no effort to go easy on it. I am slightly displeased with the accuracy as it goes fast about 8 seconds per month. I have to change the time twice a year for daylight saving, so I use that opportunity to re-synchronize.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
c6e4c996-17bf-43d0.jpg

My Seiko my wife got me a few years ago. I think there is an automatic version of this watch as well, mine uses a battery. Love this watch.

Last edited:

dslteck

Newly Enlightened
My daily.....
SDC11673LargeMedium.jpg

and the obligatory lume shot.....

SDC11671LargeMedium.jpg

Last edited:

cprrckwlf

Newly Enlightened
What gets the most wear is a Hamilton Khaki Air Race GMT that I got a great deal on. I love the orange, the inset 24 hour display (marked T2, it can be set to a separate time zone if desired, and the internal rotating bezel. I've had it as my EDC and used it as my dive watch for years now. I also keep a Suunto Core on hand for when I'm out in the mountains (elevation and/or barometer) and various other pieces that I just like.

hamilton_gmt_air_race_120830.jpg

tam17

Enlightened
Got a new ultimate beater few days ago, Casio W-800 (tan display). Dirt-cheap, basic functions only, 100m WR, retro look... Good for cycling, hiking and everyday chores, no worries about being scratched or broken.

My Seiko 5 Military (SNK803) settled at 3-4 secs/day after break-in. Excellent workhorse with 7s26 movement, I just love it.

Cheers

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wear LUM-TEC 24 hour analog watch with a Rhonda quartz movemment. :cool: