Last edited:

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Very nice guys...........apart from John, hang that wrist in shame!!!:p

Suns out, BBQ food dropped off, 009 swap out
qzvQMdel.jpg

OeTk4X4l.jpg

rKjWR4Ul.jpg
Blahaha!![emoji1787] it is still hanging in shame. I have not yet had the time to go buy a chepo yet. Love that 009!!! [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
Stunning

Mudy for now

VlaGkPcl.jpg

s28FnZXl.jpg

8HnzExtl.jpg

mBiRyqol.jpg

Who likes toys?

I am a big kid, did my online license so registered(over 250g).
Mavic air 2, 4k film, 34m flight time.
1BSdJ4xl.jpg

71hh9ojl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
John, i only have 7.5" wrists(maybe average who knows), and it does look a little........camp! It will prob end up as Callums, he already has his eye on it haha. I got it off evil bay for £11 + postage, just could not resist the retro casio. It just works, basic, no complication. Adjustable bracelet which comes to
6ZIfx9Zl.jpg

So if 8" wrist or more forget it!
But cheap, cheerful, hard to beat imho and believe or not...........this has a strong following.

ven

Flashaholic
Excellent! :cool:

Very cool!!

Will Look if I can dig out my very first watch I had as a kid.

Cheers

RBR

:)

Cant beat having one of your original watches. I would love an original casio from when i was young. Just for that memory jogging retro feel. Some super cool vintage casio's out there for cheap. Of course some can cost quite the opposite to!

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
@ven Thats about what my wrist size is as well. Perfect little watch[emoji106][emoji106] thanks for the info! I'm in corn and soybean reaserch so I'm usually out in BFE when it come to traveling throughout the Midwest. Kinda hard to make it somewhere to get something. Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

mhpreston

Enlightened
Hey watchies. A new ltd edn Olight Warrior Pro sent me army barmy this evening. Hooah, as the septics say... [emoji2957]
6f5c885d629cc0e355fde54e043162c6.jpg

f02d9f4c09e5ce1ef901fa720ee0e43a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I had a bunch of watch batteries all quit working in close succesion then my kinetics quit taking a charge so instead of swapping a bunch of batteries I just wear a plain old white faced analog Seiko solar with polished alluminum bracelet each day. I always liked it but with such a variety it usually sat unused under a table lamp to stay charged. It was a fairly inexpensive so the crystal is not hardened or any of that so it's a Mon-Fri, 9-5 only watch.

But that's about the only time I care what time it is anyway. A couple of automatics and manual wind ups are on standby if it fails some day. It's about 10 years old.

I was bummed when my Evel Kneivel replica stopped working but not enough to buy a new battery for it just yet.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Im a nightmare, have a good few spare batteries in ready, but as soon as one goes, has to be changed. Even if i dont plan on wearing:crazy:

Happy safe friday, apple at last have done a small update IOS13.5 for wearing a mask........straight to pass code without the delay.......yay. The little things in life............

No frogy just yet, have to wait till afternoon. till then seiko auto time
UmsTiXal.jpg

mhpreston

Enlightened
2bf2f945b5448786f5fb298443e40b56.jpg

Found this on my Facebook collection from a trip to Venice. They let me try it on at the airport. Blurred and well above my pay band!

mhpreston

Enlightened
And found a photo of an old Ice watch I used to own. Wonder if they are still going?

70113dc08ab7f15914827dfdc4a0929c.jpg

Last edited: