What watch you're wearing?

RBR

Enlightened
Chuck Norris is not a female. He won his first World Middleweight Karate Championship title in 1968. Mr. Norris defended his title five more times until he retired after his 1974 victory. Very nice watches, indeed!

t40mUOv.jpg

Would you be so kind to delete this copy of my pic because I couldn't remember having given you any permission for the use of it...and please be also so kind to remove that pic from imgur as well because storing and publishing it there is another violation of my rights on that pic. Deleting my Copyright mark doesn't make it more Legal.

Thank you very much.

ven

Flashaholic

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I guess this was the last picture that RBR posted of his beautifull watches, thanks to Chauncey Gardiner. I saw the picture before Chauncey edited out the "RBR". The last years I thought Chauncey just wasn´t able to properly quote pictures when he had pictures of others in his posts, like in #1681. But damn, he´s worse than the chinease......

RBR

Enlightened
Chuck Norris is not a female. He won his first World Middleweight Karate Championship title in 1968. Mr. Norris defended his title five more times until he retired after his 1974 victory. Very nice watches, indeed!

OK, we'll see what Missus Gardiner will say about this...:whistle:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
That camo square G Shock is so fun to me.

Ven, thanks to you I often swap to another watch in the same day - one Saturday I wore three!

All the pictures by everyone are great, thanks so much for sharing.

ven

Flashaholic
That camo square G Shock is so fun to me.

Ven, thanks to you I often swap to another watch in the same day - one Saturday I wore three!

All the pictures by everyone are great, thanks so much for sharing.

:twothumbs:rock: hey why not Grijon, its all good and you also get to wear them. It does do my head in when they sit there to be honest. I am on my 2nd swap and its not midday yet!
SSnHc4Ql.jpg

ViiIL41l.jpg

Enjoy the ride and wear in good health brother:cool:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Citizen today.
I thought that picture of my full watch box I posted the other day, would end my watch buying for quite a while. Yeah right, I bought another this morning.... [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
de5ab3b23af8f934bbc42f7254fd40fe.jpg