What's a canceled tv show you wish they'd bring back, even if it was just re-runs?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The more I think about it.... "Jericho." (2006 - 2008)

Picture "The Walking Dead," only a lot better and more realistic.
Sadly it's too late to bring back the original cast for a 3rd year continuation. Have to reboot it with whole new cast. Repeat the first 2 years and then introduce new material for year 3 and onwards.

Seriously, if I were a Billionaire; I'd make it happen!

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the long past:

How about "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" starring Louise Lasser.

Another off-the-wall one I have not seen in ages would be "The Larry Sanders Show" starring Gary Shandling.

Dave
BTW I am not so attached to most of these old series as to want to see them come back full-time, but some maybe as pilots, if nothing more than to see what the would look like in present environment. "Reboots" sometimes work out, but not always.

And Gary would not be coming back, he's deceased.

Dave

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The Bob Newhart Show...with Larry, Darryl,and his other brother Darryl.

Dave
You're thinking of his first show. The one where he's an Innkeeper in Vermont was just "Newhart." Or, sometimes known as The New Newhart Show. Which, personally, I enjoyed more than his first show. Unfortunately, Bob decided to give his 2nd show the Finger when the series finally ended. Yeah, did not enjoy that series finale.

Falcon9h

Newly Enlightened
I could not disagree more. "The Right" does not believe equal rights for minorities is wrong. Find a representative of the conservative Right (which is what I am referencing) who professes that. It does believe that SPECIAL rights for any group can be very wrong. Equal rights, not equal results, is a fundamental Right Wing (as the term is understood in the US) concept that is often lost on the Left.
#civilwarII is the only fix. The ballot box is corrupted beyond recovery, anyway, back on topic:
(reruns)

The Invaders with Roy Thinnes
Hawaii Five-O (original with Jack Lord)
Mannix
Mission: Impossible

#civilwarII is the only fix. The ballot box is corrupted beyond recovery, anyway, back on topic:
(reruns)

The Invaders with Roy Thinnes
Hawaii Five-O (original with Jack Lord)
Mannix
Mission: Impossible

Civil war is not the only fix. There are countless fixes that will be more effective and less costly to human life. I've been on earth 62 years. Cultures shift over time. Corrections are made. Civil war is literally a last resort and there are so many bad scenarios that are made to look like paradise compared to a real civil war.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Civil war is not the only fix. There are countless fixes that will be more effective and less costly to human life. I've been on earth 62 years. Cultures shift over time. Corrections are made. Civil war is literally a last resort and there are so many bad scenarios that are made to look like paradise compared to a real civil war.
A Civil war is definitely not the answer. No need to throw away lives.
Though unfortunately, some of those shifts in Culture are definitely not for the better.

If you can believe it I spent a whole year around these so called alternative right types. At first I thought they were just some fringe type extremists but then Golden Dawn happened, AfD, or the election of Donald Trump and you see all sorts on the right side support this. They don't even hide how they dislike minorities and advocate for their elimination.

At least with the left and religious forms of governments people are judged based on their own choices instead of something they can't choose.

I'll just add you to ignore, and you can do the same for me. Now I'll remove myself from this thread.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
99 percent of tv today is so bad! i wont even watch modern tv to much cussing and people acting foolish and there reality tv shows. scares me. . i do like that show where they fix up homsteads.