When did you order your HDS?

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to check if anyone has received their light or shipping notification?

I know its useless for a hundred people to post "not me" replies, but since nobody else has said anything yet I'll say - "not me". Then again mine's probably one of the more recent orders. I've only been waiting since late November.

I'd love to hear from anybody who's gotten a shipping notification though. SHOT show ended over 3 weeks ago now. I could use a little more hope.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there guys!

Here's a little good news for those of us waiting:-

1. HDS Custom Rotary Forensic Blue Purple Cerakote
Ordered 26th September 2015
Shipped 12th February 2016
Status - In transit

2. ven's very belated 2015 Christmas Present :p - HDS Custom Rotary HCRI 200
Ordered 8th October 2015
Status - Shipping Notification receieved today 16th February 2016

ven

Flashaholic
Jon-:party::bow::party::bow::thanks:x 1,000,000 , speechless with your generosity, will be treasured for life! A special light from a very special guy:twothumbs

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing:

:twothumbsno problemo! all be them of the usual standard..........*beep* but its the thought that counts:p

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my shipping notification. Ordered end of November or maybe 1st week of December, can't remember now, but its on the way!

Scotcha

Newly Enlightened
Canceled my initial order but placed another one about 10 days ago, received tracking number today [emoji106][emoji3][emoji3]

Stoneking

Enlightened
Ordered March 17th, was told everything was in stock and would ship within two weeks. No shipping notice yet, I have a feeling I'm in for a wait. I was trying to avoid that by checking availability ahead of time, no such luck.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Ordered March 17th, was told everything was in stock and would ship within two weeks. No shipping notice yet, I have a feeling I'm in for a wait. I was trying to avoid that by checking availability ahead of time, no such luck.
See I don't get that. If everything is in stock why not ship within 2 days not 2 weeks?

Stoneking

Enlightened
See I don't get that. If everything is in stock why not ship within 2 days not 2 weeks?

I questioned that myself. I would imagine he has a lot of lights to build, that's all I can think of. Honestly I would be find with it shipping within two weeks, if it shipped within two weeks.
I am a little frustrated, I asked ahead of time so I wouldn't have to deal with the wait. My only other HDS light took six months, I would prefer not to go through that again.

Last edited:

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked ahead of time so I wouldn't have to deal with the wait.

Not trying to stir the pot or badmouth HDS, but lots of people ask ahead of time and are given unrealistic shipping quotes. This isn't new. I went through it once for my only HDS and it really is like others have said - once you've got the light you forget about the wait. That's not to excuse Henry's bad estimates but only to hopefully give you something to look forward to. Good luck.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Not trying to stir the pot or badmouth HDS, but lots of people ask ahead of time and are given unrealistic shipping quotes. This isn't new. I went through it once for my only HDS and it really is like others have said - once you've got the light you forget about the wait. That's not to excuse Henry's bad estimates but only to hopefully give you something to look forward to. Good luck.

Thanks. I'll request an update at around 3 weeks, hopefully I won't need to.