When is the Photon 3 expected to go out ?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks for info videcal,can't wait to get ahold of eterna-light, have a 4pack of eveready lithium waiting, 9.97 at wal mart, should have it tommorrow via priority mail 2 day service. purchased from glowbug, as per brock's suggestion. may need rave'n model next, i can feel the addiction
wink.gif

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KenB:
One more thing, if they have more than one would you reserve one for me?....PLEASE! Tell them I will call them. My name is Ken Bartlett. Let me know!!!
smile.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try, Ken. I'm "off to see the wizard," as the saying goes, in a few short minutes.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

actually i ordered eternalight original model. should have it tomorrow if we don't get snowed in
rolleyes.gif
ps. thanks for the stars although 5 seems a bit much as i'm really not all that knowledgeable about these lights. everything i know i learned here. a couple of my friends think i'm getting a bit nerdy playing and reading about flashlights but hey, if they are content with their maglites or whatever fine. the many advantages of led lights and the quality of light still fascinates me
smile.gif

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
Cyclops you said that you can't get white LED with the ASP sapphire. You can but its the Mirage (part 53801) and it has a clear see thru case. They also cost less since they are all plastic. They also come in red, green, yellow and I think a few other colors all with the see thru case.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think ASP also makes an identical light to the Sapphire with white LED called the Aspen. There`s a guy on Ebay who`s always listing them (as well as a whole bunch of Streamlight flashlights) in a reasonable choice of colour cases....

<center> http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=jrac1&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25 </center>

Havn`t bought one yet but they look pretty good, might be time for me to give into these unstoppable flashlight-buying urges I`ve been getting lately.....