Which Peak Keychain

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an Eiger Ultra, Stainless, Narrow, Cool, Lug.

I have on order Eneloop AAA and Shoshine 10440.

Robyn said the Li-Ion will need to be button-top, and unprotected to fit. The Eneloop is 1.75" and the Shoshine is 1.73"

Efest has a flat-top 10440 that is 1.70". I wasn't sure if that would work so I went with the Shoshine. I'm not familiar enough to step outside of suggestions.

Vemice

Enlightened
I ordered an Eiger Ultra, Stainless, Narrow, Cool, Lug.

I have on order Eneloop AAA and Shoshine 10440.

Robyn said the Li-Ion will need to be button-top, and unprotected to fit. The Eneloop is 1.75" and the Shoshine is 1.73"

Efest has a flat-top 10440 that is 1.70". I wasn't sure if that would work so I went with the Shoshine. I'm not familiar enough to step outside of suggestions.

Good choices.
I have a few of those Soshines and have had no problems.
Also have a couple Efests flat tops but they are IMRs which you wouldn't not want anyway.
Let us know how you like it.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I use AW17500. Really the only ones I have found that fit it well. Kinda hard to find today though. Guess that's not much help. Sorry

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use AW17500. Really the only ones I have found that fit it well. Kinda hard to find today though. Guess that's not much help. Sorry

Ha, those are the kinds of recommendations I like. I'm learning more about batteries. I'll see if Robyn knows of any 17500 that for sure fit. Per the net the AW17500 is 51-51.5mm, ~ 2 - 2.02". That gives me a start.

No, I mostly use either AA eneloop or CR123A (with the spacer) instead for that one

Cool, thank you.

Last edited: