Who makes SureFire 123 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
As blasphemous as this may sound, I'm still on my original box of twelve 123's that I bought several months ago.

Mainly, flashlights to me are tools that I use at work. When I need a light at home I usually reach for the Super LGI.

My 123 lights are an LSHF-P (EDC on my lunch box), Firefly (EDC in my coat pocket), X5T-HA (EDnotC on my kitchen counter by the phone), and McLux (Work of art, thing of beauty, displayed on shelf), all of which are still on their original battery(s).

The Surefire 123's that are back ordered are for someone else.

Not having any high drain lights, if I went through 123's quicker than I do I would definitely buy 123's from you, Kevin.

thospress

Newly Enlightened
I wouldn't be surprised if Surefire uses different manufacturing sources. Interestingly, the Surefire batteries which I bought from Surefire during their Christmas special have different packaging and appearance (black rings at collar and tail with plus and minus signs indicated, etc).

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
We have much more up-to-date threads discussing SureFire CR123's; this thread has been inactive for nearly nine years now and some of the information here is outdated. Please feel free to use a more recent discussion thread for these cells.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.