• Maximum lumen output of 900
  • 4 Brightness Levels:
    • Burst - 900 Lumens
    • High - 360 Lumens - 3 hr.
    • Mid - 120 Lumens - 11 hr.
    • Low - 10 Lumens - 140 hr.
  • Maximum beam distance: 156 meters
  • Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
  • Intelligent memory circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
  • Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
  • Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
  • Slip-resistant body design
  • All-function switch on the head, simple and convenient operation
  • Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
  • Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
  • Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
  • Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating

Looks really impressive :)

kj2

Flashaholic
FenixOutfitters has sold all there incoming E35UE lights. So it's waiting to arrive at customers :)

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'd rather have the older version for $10 less now, that's smaller & actually edges the UE in throw. But I can see the appeal- that 900 Lumen (burst) mode is pretty impressive!

draver

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one last week and it has shipped already. Delivery is showing as Monday, the 24th.

Interestingly, there is no strobe mode shown on the initial product details, however in one other listing, an SOS mode is listed. I really don't care either way, but wonder which it is.

FelmarCorp

Enlightened
I ordered one last week and it has shipped already. Delivery is showing as Monday, the 24th.

Interestingly, there is no strobe mode shown on the initial product details, however in one other listing, an SOS mode is listed. I really don't care either way, but wonder which it is.

I guess I'd rather have strobe...but it will be interesting to see which it is...

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'd rather have the older version for $10 less now, that's smaller & actually edges the UE in throw. But I can see the appeal- that 900 Lumen (burst) mode is pretty impressive!

This. Plus a lower low, longer runtime.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the brightness levels of this light, very good choice. And while it doesn't throw as good as standard E35 the beam character is better for allround use. May be added to the cart...

FelmarCorp

Enlightened
I like the brightness levels of this light, very good choice. And while it doesn't throw as good as standard E35 the beam character is better for allround use. May be added to the cart...

Yea..I agree.
Not really a thrower but great choice for small area lighting!

draver

Newly Enlightened
I received my new Fenix E35UE in the mail yesterday and had a chance to play with it last night and this morning. I'm slightly disappointed with it in general. The lowest setting, 10 Lumen, is too bright for just moving around in total darkness, I much prefer the 1 Lumen of my NiteCore P12 or the 3 Lumen of my NiteCore TM26. The next two levels are fine, and well spaced, however the overall beam is very "Floody" and is very wide at short to moderate distances. Again, I prefer the beam of the two NiteCore lights mentioned. The quality of the build and switching is first rate, but for another $15 I'd much rather have the NiteCore P12 or for $30 more, the Fenix PD35. Both of these have a great spot, low low setting, and strobe settings that the E35UE lacks. Close, but no cigar.

marc123

Newly Enlightened
^ what were you expecting, the lumens and performance are listed, why would you purchase a flashlight with min 10 lumens and throw of 6000cd and expect performance of min of 1 lumen and be a thrower? I am pretty sure no strobe and sos are listed in the advertising too. Not having a go but it should not be a surprise to you unless it was a gift? I have ordered one to go with my tk22ue which is more of a thrower.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my new Fenix E35UE in the mail yesterday and had a chance to play with it last night and this morning. I'm slightly disappointed with it in general. The lowest setting, 10 Lumen, is too bright for just moving around in total darkness, I much prefer the 1 Lumen of my NiteCore P12 or the 3 Lumen of my NiteCore TM26. The next two levels are fine, and well spaced, however the overall beam is very "Floody" and is very wide at short to moderate distances. Again, I prefer the beam of the two NiteCore lights mentioned. The quality of the build and switching is first rate, but for another $15 I'd much rather have the NiteCore P12 or for $30 more, the Fenix PD35. Both of these have a great spot, low low setting, and strobe settings that the E35UE lacks. Close, but no cigar.

Buy a P12, it's amazing. I love mine.